What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Total Recall 2070? (1 Viewer)

Eric F

Screenwriter
Any news on a R1 season set? There was a R2 release of the whole series but it appears to be OOP.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Sami S.

Auditioning
I apologize for commenting over five months old thread, but I feel the need to do it.

Eric F, thanks a lot for starting this thread.

The first time that I was watching the TV show Total Recall 2070, I had missed the first few episodes. I didn't quite understand the show. When the show was shown again, I learned to appreciate it, because I found it to be true quality.

It has been a long time since I last saw the show, but based on my memory recollection, there are some reasons why the rest of the episodes should be released on DVD.

The opening music is pure genius.

(Regarding the third, Nothing Like the Real Thing, episode:)

In this episode, the android Ian Farve gets a chance to know true love with a girl named Elana, but he has to give up that chance. The episode ends with Ian's partner saying to him something like this: ''She's gotta go, Farve. She's a juvenile.'' and Ian and Elana looking at each other melancholy while she is being taken to custody.

In the episode Brain Fever or Begotten Not Made, or in both of them, David Warner really gets to show what he is capable of as an actor.

In many episodes the acting people really enjoy the work that they are doing.

Anne Kirn has made a very good message about this show. The last complete sentence is especially interesting. The message can be found by going to The Internet Movie Database, searching for Total Recall 2070, choosing the first link (aka ''Total Recall: The Series - USA) and clicking the link 'Check for other user comments.'.

I, on the other hand, have sent a message to Buena Vista Home Entertainment asking if the company plans to release the rest of episodes on DVD, and if so, when. I've gotten an answer to my message from BVHE Consumer Relations (US and Canada). In the answer, it says that they do not have any information regarding the expected release for this series. It also says that they will let their Marketing Department know of my interest.

If some people want to get the rest of Total Recall 2070's episodes released on DVD, I suggest that they buy the first two episodes on DVD _and_ send a message to Buena Vista Home Entertainment in which they let the company know that they would be interested in buying the rest of the episodes on DVD as well. The address to contact Buena Vista Home Entertainment can be found by searching for the company with a search engine and clicking the Video.com link. On the bottom of the page there is a 'Questions' link.

Sami S.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have pre-order Total Recall 2070 and i was looking for feedback on the show. I have seen total recall the movie, so, i am wondering if the premise is similar about memory implants? Can anyone shed any light?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks