Total Movie and Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeSilver, Nov 15, 2002.

1. MikeSilver

MikeSilver Stunt Coordinator

Did anyone in Canada manage to get a copy of Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter in the last issue of Total Movie (last issue ever)? I opened mine up, the DVD sleeve said JCVH, the DVD was labelled JCVH, but when I popped it in, it had Species (the supposedly U.S. only movie)!!!! Arrrgggghhhh!!!! Now I'm out $12 for nothing! Good luck to those who purchase this from eBay (or a local store), because who knows what's really on the disc...

2. Jason Whyte

Jason Whyte Screenwriter

There was a thread about this about a month ago with the exact same problems: outer case promised it, disc art promised it, yet SPECIES is on there. Yay. [​IMG]
    I have no idea what Total Movie did to rectify this situation, if anything at all!
    If nothing else, it's good to see they've went back to putting DVD's back into their issues. It was always fun to go through their previous discs.
    Jason

3. MikeSilver

MikeSilver Stunt Coordinator

So... Noone in Canada ever received the correct movie on their discs? There are going to be some pretty po'd people who bought this on eBay after they pop the disc into their player and find a movie other than what was advertised and labelled. Nasty!

4. Russell G

Russell G Fake Shemp
    Supporter

Russell
    I never received the JCVH disk, nor have I ever received an explanation from Total Movie, and now the mag is out of business.

Does anyone know if this movie is available on DVD at all?

5. ryan_m

ryan_m Stunt Coordinator

6. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

I think their official response was to go out of business.
    [​IMG]
    Vince