What's new

Toshiba SD2715 vs. Panasonic DVDCV51 (1 Viewer)

JorgeN

Grip
Just recently my Toshiba 4109X (a machine which I was VERY fond of), crapped out on me. Knowing that it will probably cost as much to fix it as to buy a new one, I am now looking to replace it. As such, I would like to know what, if anything, anyone might know about the Toshiba SD2715.
Due to my stress at losing my beloved player, I ran out and bought a single disc Panasonic RV31 which so many people seem to be crazy about. However, I really miss the 5 disc, zooming, and "time remaining" capabilities of the 4109X. Does anyone know if the SD2715 has Dual Laser pickups as the Panasonic has. I am sure it does since the SD2715 reads CD/R and MP3 music!
I am really stressed. DVD players are a dime a dozen, but getting a new one that fits the bill is very important. The Toshiba served me very well, but I am a little wary of getting another one thinking that it might also expire on me. Perhaps I can get an extended warranty!?! Are disc changers inherently more troublesome than single disc players? HELP!! WHAT TO DO!?!?!

Brian_Lud

Auditioning
I would sure like to know, too. These DVD changers sound pretty sweet. So does the Sony NC600. Someone with one of these DVD changers please reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks