What's new

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Do I love Gaga? Yes.

Would I be happy for her if she won a 2nd Oscar? Yes.

Do I like that song? No.
Same here. I was excited when I first heard she'd be writing the big song for the movie.

Then I heard the song. :huh:

There's a reason it peaked at #49 on the pop chart. Among her lowest charting songs ever. Though I guess it did better on the adult contemporary charts.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The cinematography is the best thing about this film.

And that is the category where the Academy chooses not to nominate it? Seriously?

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Same here. I was excited when I first heard she'd be writing the big song for the movie.

Then I heard the song. :huh:

There's a reason it peaked at #49 on the pop chart. Among her lowest charting songs ever. Though I guess it did better on the adult contemporary charts.

Didn't realize the song charted so low!

Given that she made it her encore song on the Chromatica Tour, I figured it'd been a big hit!

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I watched this a couple of days ago. I was impressed- wasn’t expecting much, having been only lukewarm over the first film, and I seem to have a built in skepticism about films that are liked by the masses. I doubt the film has a real shot at best picture, but it deserves the nomination.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks