What's new

Top 50 Computer gamers of all time! (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I came into this thread looking for the names of the best video gamers on the planet, but instead I find another tired list of "Best Games".
Where's that kid that got the highest game time in Asteroids? Or the guy that got the highest Pac-Man score of all time? Or what about those people that can finish Quake in under 10 minutes?
"Top 50 Computer gamers of all time"...heh.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
I find it all very amusing how (almost) everybody is in an uproar about how shitty this list is. I mean damn people. Why don't you get outside and do something else.

Here's a guy who found something amusing, even nostalgic, and decided to share it with us; and all we can do is rip on it?

Take it with a grain of salt if you must. I did. I found it entertaining to hear of titles such as Bard's Tale and Zork. I remember them well.

So thanks for sharing the list Rob. It was truley worth the 5 minute stroll down memory lane!

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
I find it all very amusing how (almost) everybody is in an uproar about how shitty this list is. I mean damn people. Why don't you get outside and do something else. Here's a guy who found something amusing, even nostalgic, and decided to share it with us; and all we can do is rip on it?
:confused: This is nothing personal against Rob! He posted the list and we have been discussing its merits. I'm sure he posted the list fully expecting to generate some discussion. In fact, I'd wager that to be the very reason he did post the list.
As for going outside, this is a message board. So what is wrong with discussing the list in a place made for that very thing?
Aaron

kevin_tomb

Stunt Coordinator
What about DONKEY KONG COUNTRY ??.....I still love this game and its the only reason for still owning a Super Nintendo......I remember in its day you couldnt pry people away from the consoles in stores...and not just kids. It still holds up as better than all of the sequels.

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
What about the King's Quest series? The early versions had some of the best graphics around period.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks