What's new

Third Watch Season 6 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

PhilipW

Second Unit
I thought this was just a great episode. The first 15-20 minutes reminded me alot of the final battle in Saving Private Ryan. Very raw and gritty.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
I agree, very good ep. I'm curious to see how they will play this out. Since Cruz and Yokis were the only ones there and he was shot close to Cruz all they would have to say is that Gene (don't remember his character's name - Dan?) was going for Cruz's gun and had to be shot, case closed since all the forensic stuff would point in that direction. Even in handcuffs a guy can be pretty dangerous! But from what I've made of next weeks preview this is going to turn into a big mess, Oh well wouldn't be too good of a show without conflict. :)

Good season start to a great show.

Also I think this is the 5th season? I've been watching the repeats on A&E and I'm surprised as to how far they are going. I think they are approaching the end of season 3 on it. I thought syndications were farther apart. Way to go A&E.

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
Third Watch is in their sixth season right now on NBC. A&E will be playing episodes from the fifth season of the show in early October.

I loved the part near the end of the episode when Kim is telling Carlos that she wasn't coming back to work anymore. That was a very sad part. Kim Raver acted her tail off in that episode. I will be glad to see her in January when 24 begins their new season.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I'm watching the first season on A&E right now. It is so much better than the new episodes. It was a lot more entertaining, and I miss the chemistry of the original cast - Faith and Bosco in one car (boy is she lost without Bosco), Sully and Davis in one car, Kim and Bobby, Doc and Carlos, etc. It seems like none of the characters really likes one another anymore. Not to mention the newer actors (except Nia Long) are so weak and uninteresting. Michael Beach was the best actor on the show by far.
Also in the show when Bobby Cannavale dies.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
It's been pretty good from what I've seen. Your right it was better when new but it was also fresh. Wiles (Bosco) will be back, he's only taking some personal time off because he's a new dad so I'm sure something will happen that teams him back up with Yokas. Season has been pretty good so far but they seem to be zipping to conclusions pretty quick. I would have like a longer arc involving Mann. Cruz in jail too was over pretty quick.

I'm still a happy watcher though :)

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
I still think that Kim Raver acted her tail off in the season opener for the new season with the "More Monsters" episode. Even though I miss Kim Raver being on there. I am very happy that she will appear on 24 in January.

I like the earlier seasons of Third Watch better than the new season, too.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
1/7/05

The dreary, convoluted storyline about Ty's dad's murder finally concludes. Does anyone know when Jason Wiles returns as a regular? They could sure use him.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
LEAVING?!?!?!?

This is a disaster, he is one of the main reasons I got into the show in the first place...oooohhh the humanity :)

Actually if true it would really suck :frowning: But why make him look healthier in the last ep? Just keep him all messed up and send him off in a wheelchair or something!

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter

Nah, I tihnk it's good that he's getting better. Granted, he probably wont be able to join the force again, but maybe he'll get a desk job, though that's contrary to his character.

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
Jason Wiles is going back to L.A. to be with his family. Plus, I feel that it was the right decision for him to leave the show. I also believe that his wife and his children wanted him to be there for them.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
1/21/05

Bosco finally is discharged from the hospital. In a great moment, Faith arranges for a line of cops and patrol cars to be outside the hospital when Bosco walks out.

The precinct house is evacuated because of the radiation suspect (and a truly disgusting opening scene), forcing the cops and detectives into the firehouse. Carlos, Cruz, Grace, and the FBI guy are exposed, causing them to be tested at the hospital. At the end, the black doctor tells Cruz her test results are positive, but we don't know what she has. (Tia Texada leaving the show, too?)

Davis attends the wake service for Finney's father.

No episode next week; returns on 2/04.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
No episode next week WTF??? This is getting crappier all the time, bunch of new eps then a hiatus then 2 eps then repeats. I'd be happier if the studios went 24 and just had new eps starting in December. Less a PITA!!:angry:

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Heads up for Third Watch fans, next week will be a big crossover episode with Medical Investigation. A big sweeps stunt, but maybe it will bring new viewers to both shows. I've never seen Third Watch, but am a huge fan of MI, so this will net TW at least one new viewer for a week :D

Chris

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
2/25/05

Best episode of the season (though that's not saying much), with lots of Faith, Sully, and Bosco, no Carlos, and almost no Finney. They can do whatever they want with Carlos and the newbies, but I hope they don't kill off Bosco.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
The series has been cancelled and will not return next season. The final five episodes will air starting April 8. It's been a pathetic mess this season and most of last season, but hopefully the last show will be as good as it used to be.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
One hour to go, with a gang assault on the 55th Precinct, one last character death, a wedding, and the return of Aidan Quinn, Michael Beach, Eddie Cibrian, and Kim Raver.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
Nothing left on now but reality crap, Law and Order and 24...look at what's gone/going this year...Enterprise, Third Watch, NYPD, JAG.

Next year is going to be pretty boring :frowning:

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Well, now Third watch is finally over, what did everyone think of the series finale? I thought it was ok, nothing special except the final scene in the squad after the building was trashed and everyone was reassigned. Farwell Third Watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks