What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Theatrical Thelma (2024)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Title: Thelma (2024)

Tagline: Revenge has never been sweeter.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Adventure

Director: Josh Margolin

Cast: June Squibb, Fred Hechinger, Richard Roundtree, Parker Posey, Clark Gregg, Malcolm McDowell, Nicole Byer, Coral Peña, Hilda Boulware, Chase Kim, Carol Cetrone, Sheila Korsi, Annie O'Donnell, Zoë Worth, David Giuliani, Ruben Rabasa, Quinn Beswick, Bunny Levine, Annie Korzen, Ivy Jones, Sandra Lee Gimpel, Aidan Fiske, Thelma Post

Release: 2024-06-21

Runtime: 97

Plot: Deceived by a phone scammer pretending to be her grandson, a 90-year-old woman sets out on a quest to reclaim what was taken from her.

How many 94-year-olds can say they're still headlining feature films? June Squibb is amazing.

And it's great that we're going to get another performance from the late great Richard Roundtree.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
There's only one Thelma, her

Mama eye.jpg

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
From just seeing the title, I immediately thought maybe they were doing a series of prequels to Thelma & Louise that would laboriously go into the backstory of each character, before they met and went on their wacky adventure.

YANG

Screenwriter
some may thought that base on the title, this could be a prequel or sequel. to be frank, i'm the latter, considering that Geena Davis is coming to the age of 70...
then the poster got me immediately think elsewhere... could this, a parody?

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
some may thought that base on the title, this could be a prequel or sequel. to be frank, i'm the latter, considering that Geena Davis is coming to the age of 70...
The original movie wasn't exactly left open for a sequel,
unless they landed somewhere, or jumped out of the car... which would have Annie Wilkes ranting that, "They didn't get out of the cocka-doodie car!"

Stephen King Misery GIF

So it would have to be a prequel.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
This is weird- my cousin’s husband and I were texting back and forth about scams this morning. He says his mother has gotten phone calls from young sounding people claiming to be her grandkids. Sad where our society is now.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks