What's new

The Wheel - O - Rama is done! (1 Viewer)

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
Looks great! I admire all the hard work. What kind of chairs are those, and where can i find info on them? Enjoy your new theater.

Scott

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Let me start by saying you and your husband did a great job. Don't even look like the same house. I really like the way you did your RPTV. It looks like you guys did a lot of planing and did it right the first time. Nice chairs also. Glad to hear your husband didn't get hurt to bad with the fall. Just out of curiosity how much did that upgrade cost you if you don't mind me asking? You can P.M me if you don't want everyone to know. I can't wait till I have a room for dedicated HT. Mine right now is a living room HT. I consider mine nice but not a true HT.

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Nice.
The tv looks very nice mounted.
When are you going to have pictures of your concession stand.
I think you mentioned something about it on another forum.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
The only thing that's missing is......

Me in the front row!!

Great job! You should be very proud of your HT!

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Pam,

Verry Nice! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

What material did you use for the shelves that holds your movies? Would love to see some pics of that construction.

Pam W

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you all for the kind words!

Scott,

The chairs are Berkline 090s. You can find them at your local furniture store or on the web (just do a search). For your local info, go to www.berkline.com

David,

We have been purchasing the equipment over a few years, so we haven't taken that into account on the room. We got great prices on a lot of our things (like the $1/yard burgundy fabric) and collected things (sconces and DVD cabinet)over time. To be honest, we don't know how much we have in the room. We used a lot of what we already owned and then just bought the rest as we needed it.

Glenise,

I forgot it - Now it's there! The concession stand is the picture (fuzzy)with the "Joy of Cola" sign. It's still incomplete, but all the parts are there. I need to really jazz it up to make it right, but I can't seem to stop...watching ...movies...

Chris,

You aren't gonna believe this, but that DVD storage thingy came from a CVS Pharmacy that went out of business. I paid $10 for that baby. It has a cool top to it that we had to take down because it wouldn't fit there. It said "Movies" and had two Oscar statues on either side of the movie sign. (It needs a special place.) The cabinet shelves are all clear plastic in a concave curve - black cabinet, and gold accent on top and bottom.

Pam

MikeWh

Second Unit
Nice job. Looks great.

I've got a special place for the Movies/Oscar statues sign.
My wife's grandmother lives in Greensboro. I'd be happy to pick it up! :wink:

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Very, very nice. I really admire what you've done. I wish i had the initiative to take it as far as you have. I'm just not a construction kinda guy. I thought I really did something by just building a riser!

Do you and your husband have any plans for front projection anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks