What's new

The Urination Shivers? (2 Viewers)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric

OK, time for a new hobby. How about some golf clubs or maybe just go DVD shopping...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Holadem,
did I say something quasi-sexual again and not realized it? ;) :confused:

I was being serious, that's when I get them and that's what they feel like.

Ron,
your telling me with all the suds you consume you haven't slipped and went in the shower at least once? ;) That was in no way, shape or form an admission on my part BTW. :)

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get the occasional urine-gasm myself, usually when I have to go REALLY bad and I finally go. It feels so good that I do a full body shiver, I feel it mostly in my spine though, as if someone has lightly tickeled me on the small of my back for a second.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP! I CAN'T GET THIS IMAGE OF JOHN OFF MY MIND! :angry:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, why pick on me? Randy's the one who said "pee-gasm", at least I used the right terminology! ;)

Seriously, what you guy's are thinking of never crossed my mind, I just typed how it felt and that was it, really.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
Because you got all descriptive.

Reading that got me picturing you naked (back view), do your thing and shiver from neck down like a Michael Jackson dance with body parts jingling. You just don't know how nasty that image is
:angry:

:D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:rolleyes

Get serious, Dustin, I didn't say anything different from what others eluded to here.

It's a thread about urinating for Pete's sake!

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
So instead of talking about taking a piss, we're talking about taking the piss. Interesting...

As for pissing in the shower, this reminds me: back in 1988, when Bush Sr was running for Prez, I recall a quote in Newsweek, where someone had derisively described him as the sort of fella who'd step out of the shower to take a piss. That immediately resonated with me, since :b I'd do the same thing (i.e. NOT piss in the shower).

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I just wanted to share, for the entire internet world out there that might be reading this, that I just conducted an experiment of a case where I had a particularly high amount of 'buildup' and I did NOT have a pee-gasm.
I wanted to have one, and I tried, really I did, you guys all just made it sound like it feels soooooo goooood!!!

but I did not. I have got them before however.

ShelbyB

Stunt Coordinator
Its not a pee-gasm. Totally seperate thing there.

Where is the heat loss? The body heats the pee, to, the temperature of the body. Its not like men are getting any colder by peeing. :thumbsdown:

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
All this talk about pee-gasm, yet no one mentions the urge to let out a primal scream when "relieved", a la Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally". I would think that is part of the pee shiver process.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Just go stand in the cold without a coat and you'll get the same experience - take a piss while you're at it if you want to. No need to feel like you're missing anything :)

Colton

Supporting Actor
What's wrong with peeing in the shower? Maybe you should try it and then report back.

- Colton

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
There are two kinds of people in the world, those that pee in the shower and those that dont admit it.

The only time I dont is when the shower has a slow drian. Just the thought of that makes me "shiver".

mark alan

Supporting Actor

I happened to me about 14 years ago (at work). I blacked at the urinal, fell backwards, hit my head on a stall door behind me, totally destroying it, then down to the floor. Next guy came in and found my lying on the tile floor in a pool of blood.

Scared the crap out of me (and the guy who found me). It seriously happens to guys. If you ever feel light headed whle going, I strongly recommend that you sit down on the floor. You may look really strange, but it beats proving that your head is tougher than a steel door.

My PSA to the HTF

WillG

Senior HTF Member

A few years back I read a theory that was put forth about how peeing in the shower can prevent you from getting athlete's foot. I believe I also read that Madonna was cited as a champion of this theory. Did anyone else ever hear anything about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.