What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Though aiming to be something more sophisticated than the usual woman-in-danger potboiler, Harry Keller’s The Unguarded Moment squanders some potentially tantalizing elements for a pedestrian effort with far more flaws than merits.

The Unguarded Moment (1956)

Released: 27 Dec 1956
Rated: Approved
Runtime: 95 min

Director: Harry Keller
Genre: Crime, Drama, Film-Noir

Cast: Esther Williams, George Nader, John Saxon
Writer(s): Herb Meadow, Lawrence B. Marcus, Rosalind Russell

Plot: A beautiful teacher is protective of a high school boy who sexually harassed her, and later he becomes a murder suspect.

IMDB rating: 6.3
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Universal
Distributed By: Kino Lorber
Video...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
It seems this disc is a big upgrade from the two DVDs despite being far from perfect. That's reason enough for me to buy it because I like Esther Williams. I've always regretted that while working at Universal she did not appear in a Douglas Sirk movie. I think he would have been the ideal director for her.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
It seems this disc is a big upgrade from the two DVDs despite being far from perfect. That's reason enough for me to buy it because I like Esther Williams. I've always regretted that while working at Universal she did not appear in a Douglas Sirk movie. I think he would have been the ideal director for her.
I agree with you. It's really a shame it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks