What's new

The Twilight Time News and Info Thread (1 Viewer)

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
As MGM/UA have advised us they are losing the rights to the movie version of David Mamet's fantastic play, AMERICAN BUFFALO, TT's Blu-ray will be OUT OF PRINT at midnight on September 12th, 2016. As an incentive for last-minute dawdlers who do not yet have this title in their collection, the price is reduced to $14.95 at both www.screenarchives.com and at www.twilighttimemovies.com - now you have no excuses! Don't delay as it's gone in 4 weeks!

Just saw this post and have placed my order. Total blind buy, but I liked what I saw in the trailer I checked out on Youtube. Plus, Dennis Franz is always great, so I look forward to watching his performance here.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Just saw this post and have placed my order. Total blind buy, but I liked what I saw in the trailer I checked out on Youtube. Plus, Dennis Franz is always great, so I look forward to watching his performance here.
It's three amazing performances and a great value at about $20 with postage to the US (also included on the disc free at no additional charge is a commentary with Nick Redman & Julie Kirgo ...)

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
From TT Facebook:

SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE approximately 30 copies remaining
JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBERG approximately 40 copies remaining
FIRST MEN IN THE MOON approximately 40 copies remaining
CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS approximately 45 copies remaining

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Low Quantity update:

CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS is now sold out

SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE - fewer than 20 copies remaining
JUDGMENT AT NUREMBERG - fewer than 20 copies remaining
FIRST MEN IN THE MOON - fewer than 20 copies remaining (out of 5,000)
THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO/THUNDERBIRD 6 - fewer than 150 copies remaining
HIGH TIME - fewer than 150 copies remaining
THE SONG OF BERNADETTE - fewer than 200 copies remaining
IN LIKE FLINT - fewer than 200 copies remaining
THE BLUE LAGOON - fewer than 220 copies remaining
MAJOR DUNDEE - fewer than 300 copies remaining
A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS - fewer than 300 copies remaining
KHARTOUM - fewer than 300 copies remaining
THE MECHANIC - fewer than 350 copies remaining
DEMETRIUS AND THE GLADIATORS - fewer than 450 copies remaining
John Carpenter's VAMPIRES - fewer than 550 copies remaining (out of 5,000) (remaining stock only available at www.twilighttimemovies.com)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Thanks once again to TT for releasing an "obscure" Italian title, La moglie piu bella, which turned out to be the film debut of the preternaturally beautiful and mature 14-year-old Ornella Muti. What a story! And based on real events, which makes the film even more fascinating and powerful.
A question on a future release: The Barefoot Contessa. Will it be released in its OAR, and maybe (oh miracle), in Perspecta sound?

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Just a reminder..... September releases up for pre-order tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31st, at 4pm Eastern - MURPHY’S LAW (1986), REMO WILLIAMS: THE ADVENTURE BEGINS (1985), EYE OF THE NEEDLE (1981), FROM NOON TILL THREE (1976), 9 TO 5 (1980), BOBBY DEERFIELD (1977). The estimated street date is September 13th.

www.twilighttimemovies.com

www.screenarchives.com

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Pre-ordered Eye of the Needle and 9 to 5 and also caught up on the Tony Rome double feature and Theatre of Blood so September will be chock full of TT pleasures :) Thanks Nick and crew! Next month will be Hush Hush and The Train redux for me (at least).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks