What's new

The Twilight Time News and Info Thread (1 Viewer)

Twilight Time

Insider
Real Name
Twilight Time
TWO PROMOTIONS AT SAE TODAY!

Signed copies of I COULD GO ON SINGING by legendary producer Lawrence Turman, and the offer outlined below -- both can be combined -- and both go "live" at 4 pm EST.

IT’S A TWILIGHT TIME PACKAGE STEAL! Buy seven of any of the following Twilight Time titles for $70.00 and get a real deal. BELOVED INFIDEL, COVER GIRL, HIGH TIME, MINDWARP, PONY SOLDIER, THE DISAPPEARANCE, THE KREMLIN LETTER (DVD), THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN, THE RAINS OF RANCHIPUR, THE SONG OF BERNADETTE, THE SOUND AND THE FURY, THE WAYWARD BUS, VIOLENT SATURDAY (DVD), and WOMAN OBSESSED. This is a one-time “package price” of seven titles until they are gone. It’s okay to mix and match — just buy seven of one or one each of these titles. You must have a minimum of seven titles in your cart, but you can also create as many “packages” as you like, as long as you buy seven titles at a time. Final price will be adjusted at checkout. Package deal will go live Wednesday, August 17th at 4 PM Eastern.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
TWO PROMOTIONS AT SAE TODAY!

Signed copies of I COULD GO ON SINGING by legendary producer Lawrence Turman, and the offer outlined below -- both can be combined -- and both go "live" at 4 pm EST.

IT’S A TWILIGHT TIME PACKAGE STEAL! Buy seven of any of the following Twilight Time titles for $70.00 and get a real deal. BELOVED INFIDEL, COVER GIRL, HIGH TIME, MINDWARP, PONY SOLDIER, THE DISAPPEARANCE, THE KREMLIN LETTER (DVD), THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN, THE RAINS OF RANCHIPUR, THE SONG OF BERNADETTE, THE SOUND AND THE FURY, THE WAYWARD BUS, VIOLENT SATURDAY (DVD), and WOMAN OBSESSED. This is a one-time “package price” of seven titles until they are gone. It’s okay to mix and match — just buy seven of one or one each of these titles. You must have a minimum of seven titles in your cart, but you can also create as many “packages” as you like, as long as you buy seven titles at a time. Final price will be adjusted at checkout. Package deal will go live Wednesday, August 17th at 4 PM Eastern.

Offer accepted . Ordered ...Thanks TT :dancing-banana-04:

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
If I hadn't already purchased I Could Go On Singing (stellar presentation and highly recommended BTW), I would have waited to buy the signed version along with my 7 "Package Steal" items. My 7 titles are: Beloved Infidel, Cover Girl (double dip), High Time, Pony Soldier, The Rains of Ranchipur, The Song of Bernadette and Violent Saturday. Looking forward to some excellent entertainment!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
If I hadn't already purchased I Could Go On Singing (stellar presentation and highly recommended BTW), I would have waited to buy the signed version along with my 7 "Package Steal" items. My 7 titles are: Beloved Infidel, Cover Girl (double dip), High Time, Pony Soldier, The Rains of Ranchipur, The Song of Bernadette and Violent Saturday. Looking forward to some excellent entertainment!
Switch Violent Saturday to The Only Game in Town and you've got my order :) ... Great minds...

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Was the 7 titles deal for one day only? I get all the way to submit order page in checkout and the prices do not change @ SAE.
Be sure to click on bundles to see the titles available it's ABOVE SHOPPING !
upload_2016-8-18_9-31-55.png

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Bundle ordered: COVER GIRL, HIGH TIME, MINDWARP, PONY SOLDIER, THE RAINS OF RANCHIPUR, THE SOUND AND THE FURY, THE WAYWARD BUS.

All blind buys, but minimal risk at only $10 each.

Capnvid

Captain
Real Name
Burt Vincent
I got my TT pile of 60s-70s classics: Glory Guys, 2 Sinatras, Theatre of Blood and Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia. Started with the two Tony Romes. The original is a decent noir with a sterling cast, including Gena Rowlands and Simon Oakland. Frank Sinatra's Bogart like charisma and Gordon Douglas' capture of Florida's seamy side make it hold up well. "Lady in Cement' is played strictly for laughs and provides them with Martin Gabel's tiny gangster and Dan Blocker's enormous thug giving as many chuckles as they did when I saw them in a gigantic theater in the Chicago Loop when I was a kid.

Twilight Time gives your Baby Boomer nostalgia a quality sheen!

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Mine arrived, too. Only THEATRE OF BLOOD and HARDCORE were in Eco cases. GLORY GUYS and the TONY ROME double feature were in non-Eco cases.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
I got ten titles in the sale. And I don't think I've seen any of the movies all the way through before. Looking forward to Julie Kirgo's essays as well.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Picked up the following for $70:

BELOVED INFIDEL
HIGH TIME
THE RAINS OF RANCHIPUR
THE SONG OF BERNADETTE
THE SOUND AND THE FURY
VIOLENT SATURDAY
WOMAN OBSESSED

I don't have any of these titles so it was a no brainier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks