What's new

The Twilight Time News and Info Thread (5 Viewers)

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
Screen Archives sent a reminder e-mail today about the bracket sale. It still included a listing for "Two For The Road" but it was marked sold out. The film is not on sale and it is not sold out at Screen Archives.

wq713_5KMoH14o_RGK8YrcmHFX1sDGH9xLMUAsgBr-lUQYiBorjtOIR2IpnXg6zXVFZQr8MuluQV7DsiLfQP9A0dit9b=s0-d-e1-ft

TWO FOR THE ROAD (1967) SOLD OUT!

"Two for the Road" was mistakenly included in the original sale announcement but was removed as it was actually "Two Rode Together" that was supposed to be included. "Two for the Road" has not sold out as it is still available at SAE but "Two Rode Together" has sold out as it was announced as a sell out a few days ago.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Very disappointing to see such a lack of extras on the new batch of TT releases . The Jackie Chan has the only commentary track . Hell and High Water seems to have a Widmark tribute . For the $30 price I would like a little something extra.

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
Very disappointing to see such a lack of extras on the new batch of TT releases . The Jackie Chan has the only commentary track . Hell and High Water seems to have a Widmark tribute . For the $30 price I would like a little something extra.

It all depends on what the studios give them

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert

Many of these titles wound't see a blu release if not for some specialty company like this. Given the dynamic of the license agreement, how is this a surprise?

Jordan Krug

Stunt Coordinator
Just a note on Hell and High Water, the Richard Widmark: strength of characters extra is the biography channel episode from 2000. Nice that they are including it but I have to say I find Widmark really underrated and was hoping for something new on him. Ah well.

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I verified it on TT's facebook page. Screen Archives has the titles listed on their page. Good sale! You are correct, starts today, June 7 at 4 P.M. Eastern Time. until June 30 at 4 P.M. Eastern Time.

EDIT - I picked up Garden of Evil and Violent Saturday. Looking forward to these!

Last edited:

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
Violent Saturday is great! Hope you enjoy it.

I plan to purchase Garden of Evil along with a few other titles including Peyton Place and Kiss of Death.

I verified it on TT's facebook page. Screen Archives has the titles listed on their page. Good sale! You are correct, starts today, June 7 at 4 P.M. Eastern Time. until June 30 at 4 P.M. Eastern Time.

EDIT - I picked up Garden of Evil and Violent Saturday. Looking forward to these!

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
I'll take notice when I get an email from TT about another Fox-distributed title: Gorilla at Large .... and only if it's in 3D. :)

I second that request. I encourage Fox to remaster this fun 3-D title.

When they get this one digitised, Fox's contribution to 3-D's golden age will be complete and accessible to modern audiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks