What's new

The Thin Man (1957) (3 Viewers)

Baenwort

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cee
So I've received a request from my Pawpaw to find him the TV show from 1957 since I succeeded in finding him a way to watch another old TV favorite of his.

However, I haven't had any luck locating a home media release of this show?

Can anyone help me? Even if OOP it would help to now of past releases I can hunt for.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I've never seen a series set for The Thin Man. A couple of individual episodes have been included as bonus features on other discs, but that's all I've ever seen.

rjd0309

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Perhaps a few of the rare-video websites might have The Thin Man series. Thomas Film Classics comes to mind, as well as Loving The Classics -- both sites have a lot of rare videos. Google them.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
Perhaps a few of the rare-video websites might have The Thin Man series. Thomas Film Classics comes to mind, as well as Loving The Classics -- both sites have a lot of rare videos. Google them.
Stay. Far. Away. From. Loving. The. Classics.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Here's an episode and a promo.

Nick and Nora visit the inventor of a robot. They wonder if the mechanical man might have been the instrument for murder.

NBC Promo Friday Evening (1950's)

"Truth or Consequences", "M-Sqaud" and "The Thin Man" are promoted in this 1950s-era spot aired over NBC to promote their friday evening schedule. Taken from an episode of Treasure Hunt

Baenwort

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cee
Agreed. :mellow:

But Thomas has a really nice set of each of the two seasons of Thin Man.

Thanks!

It seems they do haave this on DVD.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I had a lot of them from years ago but then Get-TV ran them a few years ago, nicely remastered and complete.

John_Simpson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John C Simpson
So I've received a request from my Pawpaw to find him the TV show from 1957 since I succeeded in finding him a way to watch another old TV favorite of his.

However, I haven't had any luck locating a home media release of this show?

Can anyone help me? Even if OOP it would help to now of past releases I can hunt for.
There's one supposedly PD episode (with Robby the Robot) available at the Internet Archive

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
1697088987094.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks