What's new

The Sweetest Thing Unrated and Rated box art (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
No FULL specs yet, but the Unrated edition will be 90 minutes, while the rated is 84. Here are black and white versions of the box art:

Travis D

Second Unit
Unrated chick flick? Does this mean 6 more minutes of uncensored wang?!? If so, I think I'll skip this one.

Gavin_L

Second Unit
jeremy thanks for the covers, wonder if the 6 mins of extra footage added to the unrated is any good.

i thought the american pie 2 unrated version wasn't to bad on what it added. will be interestin to see in a few months when dvd reviewers review it.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I am tired of this 'unrated' bs. It's a marketing ploy. Though I can't say this for certain, but I would not be surprised if the 6 extra minutes prevented this film from receiving an 'R' rating. This was also the case with the American Pie 2 'unrated' DVD. My guess is that they simply put back in a few scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor and then purposely didn't resubmit it to the MPAA for a rating, just so they can call it 'unrated'... Enough already! They might as well get the R rating for the new cut and then have a SINGLE DVD release. But then it won't sell as much... Puh-leeze!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen this film yet, but I'm sure the unrated thing is gonna go for more scenes along the lines of Link Removed. :b :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I like your taste in websites, David ;) :emoji_thumbsup:
I'll be picking up the unrated. The AP2 unrated release had no added naughtiness, but the added scenes were pretty good anyway. Hopefully that'll be the case with ST as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks