What's new

The Simpsons: "The Way We Weren't" - 5/9/04 (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
So I guess everyone else agrees that this past episode was nothing to write about since I'm having to start this thread on a Tuesday afternoon...;)

Ack! How many times are they going to show us the first time Homer and Marge met? They have to go back further and further (i.e. back to when they were kids) to write anything new. :frowning:

What's next? Marge and Homer meet as sperm? :laugh:

The funniest part was when Homer recalled his past and couldn't remember if it was in the 50's, 60's, or 70's...an obvious crack about the fact that the characters haven't aged in 15 years.

The worst part was Moe getting the crank call (as a child) and saying "and that's the origin of that" :rolleyes

The young sea captain was pretty funny though.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I don't even think there was a thread about last week's episode, either.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
There were some comments about last week's episode it the "Simpsons Stars in Work Stoppage" Thread

WillG

Senior HTF Member

In the recent Battlebots episode, Homer spring loaded a first aid box. Of course, he opens it and needles and junk spring out at his face.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I don't think so, but the gag has been done before.

1.) Homer looks into the vacuum cleaner hose when he is about to suck the grease from the schools fryers, and gets his eye stuck.

2.) Homer looks into the hose (that Bart turned off) to see where the water went (in the episode where the family was on the reality show) and then Bart turns on the water.

etc. I'm sure there are a few others.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

What I remembered was that exact scene with the switchblade. Maybe I just saw it in a commercial or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks