What's new

The Simpsons 01/05/03 (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Good, but not great, as it has been since Season 13. I loved the parody on Epcot Center/Disney World
as I just visited it a few weeks ago, but I think it would've been funny nonetheless, as that wasn't my first time there. Although Disney World is made up of four parks, including Epcot Center, is it not?
Just had to nitpick about that.
Still a lot of lame stuff, but (luckily?) there were a few chuckles to be had. And as painful as it is to say...I've said it before, and I'll say it again: End The Simpsons this season!

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was really funny. I've been to epcot many times. Yeah Epcot is one of the worlds in disney world. But you can get a pass to just go there and not magic kingdom, mgm studios or their animal land (can't remember what thats called).
The thing during the credits was funny too as homer starts singing during dinner. Just like the street shows that go on in epcot. My dad took part in one of those one time and it was hilarious. The spoof on the electric car was great as was the enron ride :)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i loved the part where Skinner was about to take the podium when, instead, Edna says Bart's name. i mean it was totally predictable she would, but his (non)reaction was perfect :)
and any episode with Milhouse is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks