What's new

The Sentinel (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
After having just picked up The Sentinel Season One I've fallen in love with this all over again. Having picked up this gorgeous set from Circuit City for $29.99 I'm curious when we're going to see an announcement for Season 2. Has anyone watched this set yet or heard anything about future releases?

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I want to get this set... but it will be a blind buy for me... I just have to hold off a bit as this month is my B'day and I put it on a wishlist I handed out... with any luck maybe I will get it! :D

Eric F

Screenwriter
The 1st season should have sold fairly well as Amazon honored a $12.99 price error.

John*D

Second Unit
Great show...Hopefully since CBS will have a handle on the rest of the seasons from the beginning, mabe we get some Burgi or MAGGOT (haha) interviews.

That amazon deal was priceless + the A9 discount and the fact that I had the free prime trial at the time I pre-order (which ended after it was shipped but still got free shipping) and no tax...

It was a steal!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Well, I can't wait for Season 2 and there are Four Seasons of this series. Hopefully they'll announce the release of the next season soon ...

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Not sure if anyone else has a Meijer store around them, but I bought season 1 as a blind buy for $9.99.

Ryan

Patricia

Stunt Coordinator
Bump.
Hope we get the rest of the seasons. I bought the first season without ever seeing the show before and really liked it. Wonder if we will get the rest of the seasons.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Gord, has there been any news on Season 2? Season 1 was nice to own on DVD but the season was way too short. Has there been any news on the horizon?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Really hoping we get more of this show. How did it do? Is Paramount even considering it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks