What's new

The Sentinel (1 Viewer)

Patricia

Stunt Coordinator
I'm hoping this show hasn't been abandoned. I'm dying to see the rest of the seasons. But, it's been almost a year since the first season came out, so I'm guessing it's not looking too hopeful for the rest.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone heard anything about Season 2 being released yet? It's been forever since Season 1 was released and I was hoping for more seasons ...

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
Yup, it's coming up on a year since season 1 was released - 4/18/06. It's time Paramount!

Patricia

Stunt Coordinator
Bump.
Still any chance of getting it you think, or is it beginning to look like a lost cause?

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
considering season 1 was a tie-in with a movie release, why didn't they release season 2 along with the movie release on DVD, and maybe season 3 with the movie's premiere on pay-television (kinda like they did with Starsky And Hutch)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone heard anything further about any new releases for the following seasons of this series? It's been well over a year since the first season was released ... I'd like to know what Paramount's problem is.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I only started thinking about whether there had been any DVD boxsets released for the 90's TV series The Sentinel, whilst watching Harper's Island (Richard Burgi is in the show). I think I do remember reading something about it having been released on Region 1 a long time ago, after checking on TVShowsOnDVD and Amazon.com and finding the first season had been released on Region 1 in 2006.

I'm surprised Amazon.com are charging $27.99 for a boxset containing the ten episodes from the first season, when the set was released on Region 1 three years ago.

The Sentinel was shown briefly in the UK on I think Sci-Fi. Not been shown since.

Real Name
Germán Ramirez
I got nostalgic for this show when I saw the guy that played the sentinel is going to be on Desperate Housewives. Only thing is I find the guy with the long hair really annoying to look at now.

JayHink

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I fairly recently picked up season 1, just before VEI announced they were releasing the complete series later this year. Glad to see it all coming out finally!

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
JayHink said:
I fairly recently picked up season 1, just before VEI announced they were releasing the complete series later this year. Glad to see it all coming out finally!
I have going to purchase the set once it is released on dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks