What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order The Quatermass Xperiment (1955) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81ql+JZRBoL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I have the KL 2014 Bluray for years. :) All I see is a slipcase and a New commentary. No New HD master or New 2K Scan ?? :huh: ..... No thanks. I am getting....... It ! The Terror From Beyond Space (1958) from KL. That has a New HD master from a 2K Scan at least.

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
From the Kino Insider Announcement Announcement Thread (bolding by me):

NOTE: This is the same transfer as our 2014 Blu-ray release, but encoded at a higher bit rate and on a dual-layered BD50 disc, giving the feature 30mbps or more. So, it should look better than the previous release that was on a BD25 single layered disc. We added a new audio commentary, English subtitles, reversible art and a slipcase.

That's enough for me...

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Still waiting for somebody to step up and bring the original Quatermass and the Pit across the atlantic.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
^That one IS official however Quatermass and the Pit is the only one on RB blu-ray as well which I don't understand why we haven't received here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks