What's new

The Outer Limits is turning 50.... (1 Viewer)

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
TOL S1 E29: A Feasibility Study
Writer: Joseph Stefano
Director: Byron Haskin
Assistant Director: Robert H. Justman
Director of Photography: John Nickolaus, Jr.
Composer: Dominic Frontiere (stock music)

“There’s no escape for us, not for us... (...) But we will never go back to the world we’ve been stolen from, understand that: never! It’s a lonely feeling, isn’t it? But we won’t be lonely very long. Soon the entire Earth’s population will be teleported to this place. We will live in labour camps, we will toil and sweat and die in control areas.”
—Dr. Simon Holm (Sam Wanamaker)

This episode has the same theme as “Nightmare” in which a group of people are abducted and tested by aliens in their planet. The space footages from the prologue of Act I are wonderful—actually they’re recycled from It’s a Wonderful Life and Invasion from Mars. Too bad, the badminton spaceship (one of the cheapest spaceship ever conceived without forgetting the one from “The Zanti Misfits”), which teleport the Midgard Drive’s population—a means of transport use many times in the season—ruins the poetic pace. Another classic episode with a good abduction start (“They need million of us as labors to work for them, to manufacture their dreams...”, said Dr. Holm; I wonder if it is not a metaphor of the fate of most Big Studios’ employees) with one fascinating scene (the discovery of the Luminoid society by Dr. Holm, depicted in a foggy and ethereal surroundings—the realm is also showned with fixed pictures a la “Borderland”—where the leader reminds “Moonstone” with his ‘Stop’ order) that I don’t like for many reasons: an irritating jeopardized suburbanite couple-oriented one with soap-opera dialogues (“She thinks our marriage is the beginning of our mental and spiritual deterioration. Those are her words”, said Dr. Holm or even worst: “My father used to say: ‘Ralphy, marry a dumb girl or marry a smart girl, but keep away from the intelligent ones.’ ” and the recursive: “Really Ralph” and “Come and eat” by Rhea Cashman)—Ralph Cashman begins his day with the forewarning words: “So what’s the catastrophy this morning?” and his wife Rhea deals with a possible atomic rain (“I bet it’s radio-active.”) and an “uncanny” noise (the sound, again!). Then, Cashman crawls like a snake in the mist and talks like a wounded animal (“Rhea... Rhea!”).

And later on, newspaper Andrea Holm epitomizes the episode well-enough with her private uncomplished life: “Simon, love isn’t supposed to weaken... (...) It’s slavery. It’s a kind of slavery!” In a way, the Luminoids, by putting Andrea in a sterilized glass tube, grant her wish to be independant and by not giving any children to her husband—, the existencial teenager Luminoid who encounters Dr. Holm, the incoherence of two disappearances (Ralph Cashman and the motor engine), the overall flat photography of John M. Nickolaus, Jr. (the close-up of the Luminoid’s lava hand is similare to the Ebonite one in “Nightmare”) and the preachy Twilight Zone ending with its community handshakes. Stefano’s first script violates the prime characters’ concept which is all about superior or maverick minds on the razor’s edge which reach out the Olymp of discovery/accomplishment/enlightement/perfection. This episode subverts story elements from Byron Haskin’s 1953 The War of the Worlds: the Church setting as the last hope, the bacteriological fatality (this time, the plague is inoculated by the earthlings to fight back the alien proslavers). The theme of contamination/contagion is tackled via the mass suicide outcome—speaking of self sacrifice through suicide, this is the last one from that season, after “The Man with The Power” and “Moonstone”. Oddly enough, the Luminoid leader asserts that there are “doomed and immobile”: isn’t that, after all, Stefano’s most characters line? As in “The Mutant”, the hand element is recursive, a Midas-like plague touch (“At the threat of our touch, you will obey!”, said the Luminoid Authority). Most of the sound effects (as the Church’s bell) are recycled in Leslie Stevens’ Incubus; notice that all communications are dead (see the saturated sound of the car’s radio and the telephone—in fact, Luminoids’ voices). Stefano’s wide culture is blatant in the choice of the residential blocks’ name: Midgard Drive; Midgard, in the Scandinavian mythology, is the domain of the men but surrounded by a stockade.

TV Analogy: one episode of The Twilight Zone entitled “The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street” has the same type of setting (see the detail of the street post) where people also undergo a test.

Notes: Ben Wright is the voice of the Luminoid Authority even though First AD Robert Justman wears the monster’s suit. Stoney Burke-wise, actress Joyce Van Patten guests in “Joby”.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I remember Outer Limits being in reruns when I was in college, but not sure I'd remember any episode. Probably only saw it a time or two.

Question: How does it compare against Night Gallery?

I love the Twilight Zone & love my BD season sets of it. But like Outer Limits, I barely remembered Night Gallery. So I bought Night Gallery blind, but it really hasn't entertained me that much.

Stories move very slowly & some I'm not even sure what the point was as I'm half asleep trudging through some of them. is Outer Limits worthy of a blind buy if I love TZ? Or is it as slow moving as most Night Gallery episodes? (Not all Night Gallery is as bad as I make it - some are quite good, but not nearly as consistent as Twilight Zone).

The Twilight Zone is definitely the gold standard of the bunch. Night Gallery, unfortunately for this Serling superfan, doesn't begin to hold a candle to that show, probably as a consequence of Serling not really being in control this time around, and producer Jack Laird jamming his silly shorts in between some overstuffed and often stiff episodes. I traded my DVDs in after watching them all once again. Most of them don't hold up for me, and life's too short.

The Outer Limits, in my opinion, on the other hand, holds up quite well, even for the non-fan curious, is never as dull as Night Gallery could be (well, about 70% of the time), and features great actors in some bold, imaginative and memorable stories. Just be aware it's a different beast than The Twilight Zone, less interested in the O'Henry or Aesop Fable quality of those shorts, and more interested in exploring Gothic and speculative fiction in a Noir-like fashion. It can be a real trip.

And when you consider that every major director in science fiction, fantasy or horror from Spielberg, to Peter Jackson, to Cameron, to Del Toro to everyone, cites this show as one of their major inspirations and influences then... well, you wouldn't be a true aficionado of the medium without this wonderfully re-mastered blu-ray series in you library to explore.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
The Twilight Zone is definitely the gold standard of the bunch. Night Gallery, unfortunately for this Serling superfan, doesn't begin to hold a candle to that show, probably as a consequence of Serling not really being in control this time around, and producer Jack Laird jamming his silly shorts in between some overstuffed and often stiff episodes. I traded my DVDs in after watching them all once again. Most of them don't hold up for me, and life's too short.

This, I did the same thing. I had fond memories of this series. This past year I purchased the complete set from Walmart at a good price. I was surprised how hard it was to complete the set. Memories are sometimes best left memories. I traded that set in as soon as I was able.

On the other hand, I have just finished the final disc of the remastered bluray set of Season 1 of The Outer Limits. Such an interesting collection of stories. Just like any short story collection, there are some jewels and some that are not so. Still and all, a beautifully shot series and stories to stretch your imagination.

The Chameleon (1.31) Robert Duvall, Howard Caine, Douglas Henderson. Alien invaders or inadvertent visitors. A man with particular skills is pulled from seclusion to undertake one more mission. Similar to The Architects of Fear in story, Mace's motivations are more personal than Allen Leighton's. Mace is a thrill seeker looking for the next new experience and becoming something else will give him a new unique experience, Allen is just exploiting fear to unite people. Excellent story told very well, even with the giggle ;).

The Form Of Things Unknown (1.32) Vera Miles, Scott Marlowe, David McCallum, Xir Cedric Hardwicke, Barbara Rush. Wow, two beautiful women at the beck and call of a playboy type (are we sure this is 1964???). Murder, spooky old house with strange rooms, clocks and time tilting. Very imaginative episode that always draws me in. Great way to end the first season.

Season 2 is preordered and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
This is how I sell the next episode.

Next on The Outer Limits: “Production and Decay of Strange Particles” and it is amongst my top 20.

The monster: a bunch of contaminated atomic workers
The foe: the same bunch of contaminated atomic workers
The target: a nuclear scientist
The setting: an atomic center
The sociology: the upper-class
The reference: Quatermass 2, Enemy from Space (1957)
The high point: The performance of actor George McReady

Last edited:

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
TOL S1 E30: Production And Decay of Strange Particles
Writer: Leslie Stevens
Director: Leslie Stevens
Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
Director of Photography: Kenneth Peach
Composer: Dominic Frontiere (stock music)

“I know what’s in there... something from another dimension, invading our space-time continuum. Laurel, I did it! I placed the heavy elements in the cyclotron; particles from out there, from quasi-stellar radio sources... bombarded it, split a crack in time and space. It’ll widen and tear. Gravity will collapse. Radiation. Contagion. It’ll burn us... burn us!”
—Dr. Marshall (George McReady)

Witness if you will Leslie Stevens’ stoic and protestant answer to Joseph Stefano’s libidal and catholics “It Crawled Out of the Woodwork”. This is the last episode written and directed by the beloved Leslie Stevens with “The Invisibles” George McReady as a torn-inside boss who looses his will and whose wife restores his lost flame (“Oh Marshall, you’re a brilliant man, brilliant. You’ve got powers, powers of the mind, use them... use... them...”), his strength to fight and find a solution. Throughout the character of Dr. Marshall, this is, in fact, Leslie Stevens’ ultimate attempt to save the show as in his previous series Stoney Burke and its last episode: “The Journey”. The conclusion of the end narration gives you a solid idea of Stevens’ dedication and belief for the show: “... forces of construction will ultimately depend upon simple but profound human qualities: Inspiration. Integrity. Courage.” The name of the main character is already used in “The Mutant”: Dr. [Evan] Marshall. The story is not too thick, rather sibylline, minimalistic and repetitive but there is always this good old acid and cold Outer Limits chemistry—the leading protagonist quickly builds a nuke in a cook’s way: this is for the dessert-outcome!—made with simple ingredients: a desperate scientist, the rush and catastrophic feel, a power plant, the dark texture, electricity and negative reverse effects—you won’t find anymore power plant plots next season. I enjoy watching these radioactive and gregarious zombies wandering in the corridors.

In this one, the theme of possession is treated with the allegory of contamination. Leslie Stevens injects a lot of stock shots from a nuclear testing (as in “The Architects of Fear”) and reverses an explosion. As in the pilot, one protagonist makes reference to the specific composition of the bear: “Human... But it’s made out of... a blue light.”, said working man Griffin (Rudy Solari). One part of the set—where the Marshall’s plan a solution—is the recycled sound stage from “The Borderland”. This episode features no original score but a selection of music from: “The Architects of Fear” [the atomic zombies march music which is known as “A 10 Cent Bug” and originally used for the Thetan], “Nightmare”, “The Man Who Was Never Born”, “The Borderland” and “The Galaxy Being”; and oddly enough, Conrad Hall never shot a single episode with his series creator-friend. We can admire Leslie Stevens’ second wife: Allyson Ames, hysterical and georgeous at once. Her character first name is Arndis which is re-used later in Leslie Stevens’ film: Incubus. Val Guest’s Quatermass 2: Enemy from Space used the same power plant setting infested by contaminated labourers in overalls.

Notes: Rudy Solari returns in “The Invisible Enemy”, Leonard Nimoy in “I, Robot”and Paul Lukather in “The Brain of Colonel Barham”. Stoney Burke-wise, actor Rudy Solari appears in “Point of Entry”, Leonard Nimoy in ”Fight Night”, Barry Russo in “The Mob Riders”.

Quatermass 2: Enemy from Space (1957) Trailer

Quatermass 2 / Alien is Spotted (Official Clip)

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
30. Two centiments, continued: (Spoilers)

"Production and Decay of Strange Particles"

Oh, dear God, the owner of the team wants to take a snap and run a play ... and he's carrying a Classics Illustrated physics comic book. Grab some caffeine and run for your lives!

The only possible explanation for this abomination (IMO) are these simple words ... "Mrs. Leslie Stevens III Audition Tape" (Allyson Ames).

But honestly, I couldn't... bear to stare at this entire episode again at the risk of being transformed into cosmic lethargy, so I watched it with the audio commentary instead by Fantasy Film Historian Tim Lucas.

Lucas admits that he never got this episode until screening it under the influence of some absinthe martinis, at which point he finally had his eureka moment.

But let's face it, you could have a eureka moment watching a test pattern if you've imbibed a few absinthe martinis.

And you might get more plot out of that than this final contribution to the TOL canon by Stevens. You have to give him credit for a sense of urgency throughout - the thing never stops. Trouble is, it never starts making much sense or giving you any point to care about all the hand-wringing, energy-arcing, and reverse negative explosions.

But Lucas' eureka moment does involve an intriguing thesis for this whole mess... that Marshall's catastrophic emergency to somehow harness or control the out of control energy that has been unleashed... is actually a metaphor for Steven's trying to cope with delivering a bottle (read: under budget) episode for the flailing series itself. It's his own mental breakdown and containment crisis played out as his onscreen avatar trying to avert potential nuclear disaster.

He bases this premise on the knowledge Stevens pounded this turkey out in about five days (if you believe he worked through the weekend) and, because it was a form of automatic writing, it was like his unconscious anxieties about the show were being released through the process.

I think Lucas gives Stevens too much credit, but he makes a good case and he presents Macready's little speeches in sound up as testimony. It kind of works. I kind of buy it. It at least made the episode worth revisiting again to consider there was something inside beyond the empty suits with the superimposed energy arcs.

It's a worthwhile audio commentary, even when it gets a little morbid hearing about the death dates of every actor involved.

But I'm sticking to my less thoughtful and more crude thesis on the whole mess: "It was Leslie Stevens getting some Allyson Ames." He made her his third wife four months later.

Last edited:

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
You can notice how good is Leslie Stevens film-making, even with a modest director of photography.
I must admit that the story is shallow but the atmosphere is powerful.
The episode doesn't look cheap unlike “The Mutant” and “The Special One” (all shot by Kenneth Peach).

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I had to look up what absinthe is.

Well, my plasma is still not repaired yet and I’m falling way behind in my Outer Limits viewings. I have other TV’s in the house I could watch the blu rays on. I was hoping for the more ideal set-up to be functioning before resuming. I might have to bear up to one of my other sets to watch the next episode in my queue.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I had to look up what absinthe is.

Well, my plasma is still not repaired yet and I’m falling way behind in my Outer Limits viewings. I have other TV’s in the house I could watch the blu rays on. I was hoping for the more ideal set-up to be functioning before resuming. I might have to bear up to one of my other sets to watch the next episode in my queue.

Wait for the optimal. We've waited this long for the blu-rays, what's a little more time to enjoy them at their best?

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
This is how I sell the next episode.

Next on The Outer Limits: “The Chameleon” and it is amongst my top 10.

The monster: alien visitors
The foe: the same alien visitors
The target: the secret service and the army
The setting: a research center in the middle of the countryside
The sociology: the military
The reference: any espionage films with a defector
The high point: The performance of actor Robert Duvall

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
TOL S1 E31: The Chameleon
Teleplay: Robert Towne
Story: Robert Towne, Lou Morheim, Joseph Stefano
Director: Gerd Oswald
Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
Director of Photography: Kenneth Peach
Composer: Dominic Frontiere (stock music with additional music from Stoney Burke: see the episode “Point of Entry”)

“Heh, heh, heh. It’s a good impersonation, Earth man, but we know who you are. The way one of your dogs can tell a cat.”
—The First Alien (William O’Connell)

This is another espionage episode (see “The Hundred Days of the Dragon” and “The Invisibles”) but with a humanistic leaning and it can be interpreted as the companion piece to “The Architects of Fear” or its flips side because of the theme of alien transformation—replace Robert Duvall by Robert Culp who both undergo acute psychic alterations. Post-Vera Cruz Henry Brandon is stubborn and skeptical General Crawford who dislikes unconventional C.I.A. manners. Howard Caine is C.I.A. agent Leon Chambers who tries to convince his military colleage (“Only an insane scheme has any chance of working, right now!”). Pre-The Wild Wild West Douglas Henderson plays a sensitive Dr. Tillyard (as in “The Architects of Fear” in which he is one of the three leading scientists) who turns Mace into an alien due to a sample of skin and also works on sound experiments as Dr. Kellander in “The Mice”. Robert Duvall is undercover agent Louis Mace who is a quiet, lonely (“Between missions, I cease to exist...”) and resigned drunk misfit living in Mexico (because he was “compromised”). And the most important scene remains the killing at the Mexican bar which shows two paramount sides of Mace. He is a stone-cold killer (“But being ugly is better than being nothing...”) and a warm-hearted man towards a poor musician whose guitar has been destroyed. The fixing of the guitar becomes Mace’s last obsession. John Elizalde re-uses the Mexican music plays by a guitarist from a Stoney Burke episode: “Point of Entry”. The scene I like the most is when General Crawford says to Chambers about Mace: “You, Intelligents people operate in a strange and devious ways. You find a derelict for this job!” Then you see Mace’s face with a blind lighting effect: that’s another veiled reference to the second-rate recruit sub theme from “The Mice” and “The Invisibles”.

There’s a reference to Leslie Stevens when General Crawford phones a certain Colonel Stevens: “Red line, get me red line... I want Colonel Stevens, hurry!” Stevens’ father used to be a high officer. As in “The Sixth Finger”, the first guinea pig is a (biologically-modified) ape. The whole landing site is full of cameras and speakers as in a prison. “The Chameleon” finally develops the theme of the criminal who finds redemption in another world that has been touched lightly upon in “The Mice”. The spy medallion (see “Second Chance”, where its purpose is protection) of Mace can be interpreted as his last link (and chain) to the (in)human world. Oddly enough, the outside of the spaceship has a military backdrop because it looks like the hatch of a submarine. Both key scenes (the ordeal of the sonic transformation chamber and the discovery of the UFO surroundings) are eery-enough owing to the use of dream-like stock music. The aliens from the “warm yellow planet” use a force field to protect themselves as in “The Bellero Shield” and, the season two “The Inheritors”. The last important detail is Mace’s crazy laugh and off-the-wall assertion (“You do look a little peculiar, man!”) while staring at Chambers and the spool of tape (containing his genetic identity) which indicates the change of his mind. Finally, he undergoes a temporarily state of schizophrenia whose first symptom is the troubled vision (see the case of Allen Leighton) because the alien genes have taken over and made him a clone who has inherited the memories and superior knowledge of the visitors in uniform—Mace is now in the political position of a foreign scientist on the verge of defection. As Dr. Dave Crowell from “Second Chance”, Mace is disillusioned by his government and choose to follow the alien. An episode with peace-loving monsters, that I’m very fond of, and I always thought it was a two-parter show due to the outcome.

Notes: Robert Johnson is the loudspeaker voice and the voice of chopper pilot. Robert Duvall returns in "The Inheritors".
Stoney Burke-wise, actor Robert Duvall is the main guest star in “Joby”.

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
In 2018, Kino Lorber did a fantastic job of releasing one series by Leslie Stevens and one telefilm by Joseph Stefano,
in short The Outer Limits and The Ghost of Sierra de Cobre.
But what about the other series and telefilms by Leslie Stevens from Daystar Productions.

I mean if only Kino Lorber could restore and release the complete Stoney Burke including the episode “Point of Honor”
that was trimmed of 2 minutes in the DVD Timeless Media edition. I know that because I own a print of the uncut episode and
there is a pool bar scene that you must watch that includes actors Warren Oates, Harry Dean Stanton and Scott Marlowe.
Picture a Blu-ray edition with audio commentaries by David J. Schow and all the episode trailers.
That's for a starter!

And then the unsold 1964 pilots to conclude:
Mr. Kingston (with Peter Graves, Ina Balin, Buddy Ebsen, Walter Pidgeon)
Stryker (with Richard Egan, Dee Hartford, J.D. Cannon)​

Any feedbacks?

Sadsack

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I don't recall earlier seeing the commentary details for Season Two, but they're listed now at KINO and even Amazon. I happened to look when I was looking up GHOST OF SIERRA DE COBRE at KINO. Oddly, GHOST has been removed! There are copies in stores (at least at Bullmoose), so it does exist.

Last edited:

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
I don't recall if the KINO website for Season Two detailed the commentaries, but it shows them now. I happened to look while I was searching the KINO site for GHOST OF SIERRA DE COBRE for any info about a delay. Now it's not even on their website! Maybe someone can inquire on FB.

¶ Find 16 episodes from season 2 that feature an audio commentary

SOLDIER by Film Historian David J. Schow
COOL HANDS, WARM HEART by Film Historian Craig Beam
BEHOLD ECK! by Film Historian Reba Wissner
EXPANDING HUMAN by Film Historian Reba Wissner
DEMON WITH A GLASS HAND by Film Historian Craig Beam
CRY OF SILENCE by Film Historian Gary Gerani
CRY OF SILENCE by Film Historian Reba Wissner
THE INVISIBLE ENEMY by Film Historian Craig Beam
WOLF 359 by Film Historian Craig Beam
I, ROBOT by Film Historian David J. Schow
THE INHERITORS: PART 1 by Film Historians Gary Gerani and Steve Mitchell
THE INHERITORS: PART 2 by Film Historians Gary Gerani and Steve Mitchell
KEEPER OF THE PURPLE TWILIGHT by Film Historian David J. Schow
THE DUPLICATE MAN by Film Historian Tim Lucas
COUNTERWEIGHT by Film Historian Reba Wissner
THE PREMONITION by Film Historian Tim Lucas

¶ One episode has two audio commentaries ("Cry of Silence").

¶ Our good HTF friend Craig Beam did 4 audio commentaries:
"Cool Hands, Warm Heart", "Demon with a Glass Hand", "The Invisible Enemy", "Wold 359".
He was lucky to dissect the masterpiece of season 2: "Demon with a Glass Hand".

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Craig got to do Demon with A Glass. That must have been quite a coup!

I’m one if the few who really likes Behold Eck! I hope Miss Wissner’s commentary will be a good one.

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
Find the audio commentaries I am eager to discover:
SOLDIER by Film Historian David J. Schow

DEMON WITH A GLASS HAND by Film Historian Craig Beam

CRY OF SILENCE by Film Historian Gary Gerani

THE INVISIBLE ENEMY by Film Historian Craig Beam
WOLF 359 by Film Historian Craig Beam

THE INHERITORS: PART 1 by Film Historians Gary Gerani and Steve Mitchell
THE INHERITORS: PART 2 by Film Historians Gary Gerani and Steve Mitchell
KEEPER OF THE PURPLE TWILIGHT by Film Historian David J. Schow

THE PREMONITION by Film Historian Tim Lucas

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
In 2018, Kino Lorber did a fantastic job of releasing one series by Leslie Stevens and one telefilm by Joseph Stefano,
in short The Outer Limits and The Ghost of Sierra de Cobre.
But what about the other series and telefilms by Leslie Stevens from Daystar Productions.

I mean if only Kino Lorber could restore and release the complete Stoney Burke including the episode “Point of Honor”
that was trimmed of 2 minutes in the DVD Timeless Media edition. I know that because I own a print of the uncut episode and
there is a pool bar scene that you must watch that includes actors Warren Oates, Harry Dean Stanton and Scott Marlowe.
Picture a Blu-ray edition with audio commentaries by David J. Schow and all the episode trailers.
That's for a starter!

And then the unsold 1964 pilots to conclude:
Mr. Kingston (with Peter Graves, Ina Balin, Buddy Ebsen, Walter Pidgeon)
Stryker (with Richard Egan, Dee Hartford, J.D. Cannon)

I wish Kino Lorber could release Stoney Burke on Blu-Ray.

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
Music clips from the episode "Point of Honor" of Stoney Burke in which wealthy and guilty Soames Hewitt (actor Scott Marlowe) displays his evil to the rodeo people. Composer Dominic Frontiere writes a main martial cue for the character of Soames Hewitt that will be recycled later on "The Zanti Misfits" from The Outer Limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks