What's new

The ongoing "Big Brother 4" thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, earlier, BB also asked them to stop singing songs in Korean over the weekend. Something's definitely up between those two, trying to play both sides towards the middle.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
I see Dana (the bug-eyed bitch) has finally worn out her welcome. She is some idiot.

Shame David wimped out and didn't put both Erika and Dana up for elimination...that would have been fun. Michelle looks like a deer in headlights...though she has a killer bod as seen wearing lettuce!:D

I hate how they make this big deal about "Veto" and then don't use it. Wimps!:angry:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode was edited pretty well, and did a decent job covering most of the game-playing in terms of strategic moves/non-moves, and all the quirks/tics of the players, especially Man Troll, who has been universally irritating.

How about Jun and Jee working in cahoots. I wonder how long it'll take for that to surface, and others make the connection. They have been warned against speaking to each other in Korean, and singing in Korean.

What people don't see is how persistent Jee was in telling everyone that he had done enough (by nominating Erika) in an effort not to have to put up another person if POV was used. We're talking hours of saying the same talking points over and over.

I still think it's going to come down to Jun and then Jee because I have this nagging suspicion that Jun will vote out Erika (along with Justin, Robert and Dana), and that'll yield a 4-4 tie and then Jee breaks the tie. So Erika might be gone gone gone.

Kenneth_C

Second Unit
Shame David wimped out and didn't put both Erika and Dana up for elimination
The Power of Veto only allows you to take someone off the block. The replacement is then left up to the HOH. Since David couldn't get Jee to agree to put Dana up, he chose not to use it -- afraid, no doubt, that Jee would put up Jack or Nathan as a replacement instead.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Plus, even if Dave had to power to nominate, Dave would not have put up Dana vs. Erika because Erika is in his alliance with Jack.

The main thing about POV is when a nominee wins it and can use it to save themselves since it's got Golden Veto power. Otherwise, the uncertainty of who the HoH will put up next is a dicey play if the HoH is hostile to your own alliances, which is the case this week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, there's so much being said in that house, you'd have a totally different reaction to many of the houseguests if you only relied on the 3 weekly CBS shows, instead of watching them 24/7. Sometimes, your temper gets the best of you being cooped up in the house (like Scott), and in this instance, Erika. I won't condone her speech, but she's entitled to her reaction.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
That may be true, however, a lot of what's said is game-playing. It's what you say/do under extreme situations is where your true character is exposed. Getting angry about being nominated is one thing, uttering nasty racial comments is another. :thumbsdown:

John Geelan

Screenwriter
I wonder if Erika does get the boot tonight will Julie Chen call her on those Asian racial remarks?

You don't hear that on TV every day. Erika may have some explaining to do on the HOT seat.

btw, hasn't Jee looked very comfortable this week as HOH. I didn't think much of him for the first 2 weeks but he is a player it turns out.

They all may have made a mistake voting out the mellow Amanda instead of Jee last week.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Eviction spoiler from the live feeds:

It seems that the original alliance hung tough and will vote out Michelle. Jee should feel like a complete tool. The tactic of putting one person up on the block you want out against one you do like is stupid. Put up two people you want out and let them fight it out. Dumb dumb dumb.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, here are the results:

The 3rd person booted out of the house is:

Michelle by the shocking 6-2 vote. The looks on Robert, Justin, and Jee were classic! They knew they are toast. Michelle even thought that Jee knew what was going on and felt betrayed by him. Michelle was one naive girl.

But the bad news is that the winner of HoH is:

Man Troll herself, Dana. This might be interesting in that she might just put up 2 of the Ex-Men (Robert, Justin, and Jee), or actually go after Nate and Dave. Anyhow, she went with the original alliance for this week's vote, but will she stick with it, or turn on the alliance and go with the Ex-Men. I think she sticks with the alliance and just picks off the Ex-Men for the time being because the Ex-Men would pick her off anyway once it got down to brass tacks.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Not spoiler tagging cause it's over on the west coast.

I think the only way Dana will turn is if it gets back to her some of the comments the original members have made. Doubtful. I think she'll play it safe and nominate ex's.

Jee will go down as one of the most idiotic reality contestants ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks