What's new

The ongoing "Big Brother 4" thread (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
My guess would be that the producers direct them to be nasty in the diary room. Or at least prod them a bit. As we all know, "nasty" certainly makes better tv than "nice'.
I agree with this Jack. I also think that the producers do a very fine job in picking several reasonably volatile people as a goodly part of their personality mix. And also ones who are not particularly self-analytical. How many times did we hear Nathan say something like, ‘I go with my gut’? Or Robert just explode in a fit of anger? Or Dana?

I figure that they give potential contestants a battery of personality tests and make sure that they get someone who will be outspoken about gays and a gay or two in the same mix (see last Survivor, for example). Or people who are somewhat lazy and some who are obsessively diligent.

Mix the cocktail very carefully and ‘boom!’

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I didnt see every single episode but I am just glad Ali didnt win.
From some people comments I am guessing she actually slept with some of the guys or did she just make out with them?
Either or, I find it Funny that her boyfriend would be willing to take her back after all her sexual mechanations.

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
I was not enamored with Erica but don't you think they were a little harsh on the gal.How many times did they bring up her gaffe?The producers obviously wanted an edgier show this year but this looked like piling on to me.
On another note,did anyone besides me see jealousy raise it's ugly head in the form of voting against the stronger more competitive player and instead voting for whatever other choice was available? They couldn't beat her in the game so a weakling pack mentality set in.The green-eyed monster lives on! I should have seen it coming. Owen

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Well does giving Nathan a hand job count? Ali did and I watched it all on the live feed.:b Seriously,very very little was left to the imagination.I even needed a smoke after that one.:D That ol'Nate's a hard man to beat.
Congrats Lew on nailing,er,making all the right picks.;)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Owen, if Ali did give Nathan a hand. Then that would explain her boyfriends absence. He could probably have forgiven the cuddling, but that might have crossed the line.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Well does giving Nathan a hand job count? Ali did and I watched it all on the live feed.

No wonder he used the veto on her. Was there any head of household? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks