What's new

the OC quick question (1 Viewer)

Jason Dixon

Agent
Hey, I've just gotten into the show over the past 2 weeks, but i love it, and i've already seen the complete first season(i know a little obsessed), anyways i know the second season is currently airing, but is there any possibility of seeing it out on dvd before the end of the year. please get back to me, thanks

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
It will probably be out this summer, or early fall. Before it begins its third season.

No confirmation or anything, but that is what they did with season 1 and most other current shows.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
In all honesty, I haven't been overly impressed with the second season so far. It's not "bad" per se, but I don't find it as entertaining as the first. Either way, I'll still get it upon release, since I have the first set. I'm also willing to bet it will be out in the fall, just as the first season release was.

elizaVeta

Grip

I agree.. I will watch the show still probably as well buy the second season, but I agree the second season hasn't been as great.

But I imagine they'll put it out on dvd towards the end of the summer at least or early fall like they did last year.

Jason Dixon

Agent
thanks guys, i havn't seen much of the 2nd season so i really don't know if it's as good or not. i'd like to get it still though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks