What's new

The new release of The Holy Grail (1 Viewer)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
There is a new version of the Grail coming out next week. Has anybody seen this or know what the differences are? I did a search here and couldnt find anything on this.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Its the two disc special edition DVD packaged with a senitype and script in a box.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
It is still missing the first subtitle... :angry:

- Steve

BrentPollard

Second Unit
Looks nice but I think I'll just stick with the regular 2 disc set. I try to keep my double dipping to a bare minimum. For me, repackaging isn't worth an upgrade. Now if it a were better transfer, maybe.;)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
At least they include the original mono soundtrack on every version of the DVD so far...who else found Michael Palin's 2000 re-recording of his original narration to be so different in tone from the old version as to be distracting?
I mean fans have watched this film so much over the years you would think that the DVD producers would have thought about this fact and just cleaned up the original narration track as best they could and made do...

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
There's nothing to review. It's the same disc that's been out for over a year, with some extra crap thrown in a fancy box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks