What's new

The Mandalorian (2019) - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Subscriber Cover

Fonu5hbXsAAf5nD

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I started rewatching from “Chapter One: The Child” in December. One episode a week, which will take me right up to the premiere of Season 3. They really came through with this series and delivered some great modern Star Wars (with a classic feel).

I forgot to account for The Book of Boba Fett so I’ll probably have to binge that through the final week.

Really looking forward to this season.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I realized that my son never saw those Boba Fett episodes, so I just jumped ahead and started showing him Episode 5 in anticipation for the new Mando season. I don’t think he has quite as much interest in the underground politics of spice runners and syndicates of Tatooine, so I’m just getting him caught up on the Mando/Grogu side of it all, lol! It’s REALLY gotten me pumped for the new episodes!
5A9F440B-E6C1-47D0-B3FF-9D859A913C9A.jpeg

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
I don’t think he has quite as much interest in the underground politics of spice runners and syndicates of Tatooine
I watched BoBF and I still have no interest in those things. Man, I was so disappointed with that show, other than the Mando episodes.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
MG, it has been more than 2 years since we saw the last episode. I thought it was yesterday.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Watched the premier episode today. It's "okay." I mean, the first episode of a season is usually never stellar.

Spoilers ahead...

They really tried to shoehorn as many classic Star Wars characters as they could in the first several minutes of the planet exploration.

The chia-pet pirate was the low point of the episode.

I shrugged my shoulders after it was all done. I suspect things will pick up over the episodes to follow

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’m watching now and wanted to chime in real quick about the opening battle with the giant Gator-Turtle.

Didn’t care for it. The Mando Strategy was really bad. I’ll leave it at tht for now.

Okay well now it’s now.

That was a crazy short episode. Barely 30 minutes minus credits front and back.

Did anything significant happen?

As for the battle with the creature, might have been a better choice for them all to get away from it rather then stand there and continue to shoot at it and all of the shooting being very ineffective.

The whole sequence was really dumb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks