What's new

The Man Show Season One Volume One (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Just saw the most recent Videoscan sales ranking at DVDFile and, surprisingly, this set was the 20th best-selling DVD for the week of 6/28, its first week of release. This is good news because it could help convince Comedy Central to release the remainder of this show, as well as releasing other CC shows in season sets (like Adam & Jimmy's other creation, Crank Yankers).

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
ME WANT NEXT SEASON UNCENSORED! BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS!BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS!BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS!BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS!:D

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I have to admit I'm not. But if you were to find out that this time around it will be uncensored, then I'd be very ecstatic (hell I'd even buy it this time :)).

MatS

Screenwriter
But if you were to find out that this time around it will be uncensored, then I'd be very ecstatic
here we go again :rolleyes

for those interested>>>

track listing
disc 1
Episode 111 Jobs
Episode 108 Mysteries Of Women
Episode 113 Underwear
Episode 112 Thanks Man Show

disc 2
Episode 116 The Woman Show
Episode 115 Veal
Episode 117 Practical Jokes
Episode 118 Holiday Show

disc 3
Episode 119 Millennium
Episode 120 New Year's Resolution Show
Episode 121 Complation 2
Episode 122 Super Bowl Show

bonus features
Oprah Jimfrey, Karl Malone On..., Charlton Heston's Penis, Man Show Miracles, Girls Jumping On Trampolines!!!

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Definitely looking forward to Vol. 2! I've been avoiding watching the new hosts because of what I've heard of them (have a couple eps on tape, which I may watch), but am loving the Adam and Jimmy episodes being released on DVD!
Thanks for the track listing, MatS. Good to see the "forgotten episode," #115, will be included in the set. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Now bring on seasons 2-4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks