What's new

The Last of the Mohicans - 1992 Version (1 Viewer)

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
Last of the Mohicans is one of my absolute favorites too.

I agree he isn't infallible (I didn't really care for Ali at all) but I can't agree with the rest of your post since I also count The Insider and Manhunter as all time favorites. In fact, I much prefer Manhunter to Silence of the Lambs.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I think Bordwell and Thompson did an excellent analysis of the climatic scene. Music and motion created one of the best action sequences I've ever seen.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i believe red dragon is the equivalent of manhunter. i much prefer red dragon due to ralph fiennes&ed norton&em watson's excellent performances. manhunter is 2much of an 80s movie for me sorry =(. insider was OKAY, but it was lacking for the same reason ali is lacking, coherence and a point of view/opinion. his best films are cop&robber films BY FAR. the man shouldn't stop making it. just jump to the scene between pacino&de niro talking about flip sides of the coin in heat. my god what power/grace/add_your_adj.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks