What's new

The Last Man On Earth: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Now that was a split! I enjoyed this episode but not as much as last week. Some funny stuff, like Melissa discussing Phil's size but it was good seeing her pre-virus life. So now there's a mysterious figure watch the group, I hope it isn't someone we've seen before.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Of course. I don't remember that far. You surely don't mean Kristen Wiig. Are you talking about the guy with the boat?

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Well then that was not the season premiere. That was episode 10 of the season. :cool:

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
This one was pretty good and fairly funny. Looks like Yoda is someone we haven't met before but will have to wait to find out.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Man, we have to wait another week? Kristen Wiig must be taller than that Yoda.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
^ Ha. Yeah..."Santa's Penis." "Clozapine."

Had the totally-wrong penis on the brain, there (as well as a totally-different anti-psychotic med). :D
Don't they prescribe Klonopin when you can't stop thinking about Clown Penises? Maybe that's the source of your mix-up.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
This one was pretty good. Phil's bonding attempts were funny, loved the sundae pool and Jasper wanting to try the other pool. I also liked Carol's jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks