What's new

The Last Man On Earth: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
You can't make it work one by one by tampering. So that was unbelievable.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I really enjoyed tonight's episode, it was very touching. I felt bad for Lewis and even Tandy at the end. I loved Carol's sketchbook and her scenes with Gail.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I liked tonight's episode but not as much as last week, I enjoyed the family photos and the cliffhangers. It's too bad we have to wait two more weeks.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Another really good episode. I really feel sorry for Gail, at least she was using her head on trying to get out with whatever was at hand. Tandy in the Dinosaur costume was funny. Next episode is the fall finale.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was laughing about Raptor Tandy even after the commercial break, and then he was still in the stupid thing!

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
How thick are the floors in Gails' building??? IRL there would be a MUCH taller section of door at the bottom.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
That was a sad, touching, funny and a really good episode. Mel Rodriguez was really good tonight. I liked the balance between some of the group struggling with bad situations and others being happy. Tandy and Carol's sex talk and him saving the fish were very funny. It's too bad we have to wait until spring in order to find out what happens next.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Spring?! Ah, man. I guess last winter break was the surgery for Phil. This episode ran the gamut of emotions. There was something really funny that idiot Tandy did, but it was kind of washed out of my mind by the ending. Ohhh, yeah. It was the whole "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" conversation. Did that movie really involve someone dying and being propped up, or was Carol just confusing it with Bernie?

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Tonight's episode was okay but I was mostly disappointed that we didn't get any resolution to the mid season cliffhanger

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I liked this episode. Especially the way it tied to the past episodes and also the mention of current events. I always thought that drone was from that guy on the boat. I suppose this means she is a new regular.

And I'm forgetting things fast. What was the mid season cliffhanger? ^_^

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I thought the drone was from the men on the boat too. She might not be a regular since the group fled Malibu. The cliffhanger involved Gale being stuck in the elevator with a gun,

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Oh yes I remember

Spoiler tag not working.

Spoilers :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe is deadxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Very weird having a mid-season premier without any of the main cast. (only a brief replay of previous episode)

I just don't get kristen wiig. All her crazy SNL character (and this one) are all just the same to me. She always plays characters that make me cringe. The only thing I liked her in was her dramatic role in The Skeleton Twins.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
She is the reason why The Martian was considered a comedy! :D

I like her. Has she ever played in a sitcom, comedy series before? Could be interesting, it's a change.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Very weird having a mid-season premier without any of the main cast. (only a brief replay of previous episode)
Like last year with Jason Sudeikis's solo-episode, I can get used to these mid-season stories away from the main cast. These episodes are the closest the show gets to that unique feeling of the pilot.

I just don't get kristen wiig. All her crazy SNL character (and this one) are all just the same to me. She always plays characters that make me cringe. The only thing I liked her in was her dramatic role in The Skeleton Twins.
I really liked it. The drone-reveal made me feel like I was watching Lost (that's a compliment). Wiig tottering around in that protective suit but with designer-heels exposed was such a funny visual.

Between Laura Dern chowing down on dog food and that hysterical TV governmental death-montage, this was solid gold. I actually flipped directly from watching Dern on Big Little Lies to this episode, where it seemed like she was playing the exact same character in a wildly different context. It was a weird bit of whiplash.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I only liked Wiig in Bridesmaids but I never watched very much of her work. I think part of the problem was we never met her character before, unlike Mike who appeared in quite a few episodes before his solo outing.

Tonight's episode was both funny and sad, sometimes at the same time.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
My thoughts on last night's episode

Will Rogers, Sally Ride, Carole Lombard, John Denver, Leslie Howard, Lt. Col. Henry Blake, John John, .... Lewis

Last edited:

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
My thoughts on last night's episode

Will Rogers, Sally Ride, Carole Lombard, John Denver, Leslie Howard, Lt. Col. Henry Blake, John John, .... Lewis
Assuming you're going for people who died in aviation accidents - Ms. Ride doesn't belong; she died in 2012 from pancreatic cancer.

You could also argue that Blake doesn't belong as he was a fictional character, but I i'll let it go as I can certainly see Tandy including him... :)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
If, like me, you desperately want Tandy's amazingly expressive dinosaur suit, here you go:

https://onlydinosaurs.com/features/walking-dinosaur-costume/

Only $5000. That includes everything you need, including all the electronics needed to operate the thing, a flight case, hanger (used to hold the suit up so you can get into it), and even pants & shoes for the operator.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks