What's new

The Last Blu-ray/UHD Blu-ray You Watched (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Recent purchase rewatch

51j1xwDDdzL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
paranormal-activity-3-on-blu-ray-12904442986532_2000x.jpg

paranormal-activity3-horror.gif

pa3.gif

62Fz.gif

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Took it off the shelf as a non-Halloween season viewing after all the hubbub about the recently released UHD 4K version; to my eyes, and being that I was coming from a full screen DVD edition, this Scream Factory 1080p Blu looks plenty colorful, detailed and punchy upscaled to 4K via our Panasonic UHD BD player...enough to skip a triple dip (even on one of my absolute favorite horror remakes).

s-l1600.jpg

DOTD2004.BR.PS.72dpi.webp
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

tumblr_mjbftegoe41qla2fdo1_500.gif

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
I like both versions, but HULK the best.
I understand what they were attempting to do with it, but I just don't think the whole army base backstory about his father worked in this; I also didn't care for the comic-esque panels Lee thew in throughout, though many fans liked it to emulate the books. Further, I didn't think Bana was effective in the lead; to me, Norton encapsulates the Banner from the TV show -- which is what Lettier was attempting to touch on in The Incredible Hulk, evidenced by Ferrigno's cameo and the gamma radiation chair sequence (as well as the reference to "Jack McGee").

I liked Elliot as Ross, though. I am still confounded about Hurt in the role.
The transfer was excellent, at least on my equipment.
Cool; what are you running?

I know the 1080p Blu-ray of The Incredible Hulk is jaw-dropping upscaled to 4K on my gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks