What's new

Pre-Order The Killer Is Loose (1956) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
177631_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
June 13 has come and gone. Did anyone here buy this disc? Any comments on the disc quality?

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Looking forward to the ClassicFlix blu ray of 5 Steps to Danger.

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
I checked this out a couple days ago. It's been awhile since I've watched it on TCM. Overall it looks pretty good. Black levels are consistently deep and I can see far more details, especially on location shoots. Although Joseph Cotten and Rhonda Fleming have the leading roles, it's Wendell Corey who shines as the crazed killer "Froggy" Poole. IMO his minimalist take on the character still holds up 61 years later.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I checked this out a couple days ago. It's been awhile since I've watched it on TCM. Overall it looks pretty good. Black levels are consistently deep and I can see far more details, especially on location shoots. Although Joseph Cotten and Rhonda Fleming have the leading roles, it's Wendell Corey who shines as the crazed killer "Froggy" Poole. IMO his minimalist take on the character still holds up 61 years later.
I agree as I made some comments about this BD release in other threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks