What's new

The Clone Wars lenticular Blu-ray/DVD slipcover? (1 Viewer)

BillyR

Agent
Back in 2008 Star Wars the Clone Wars film (2008) was released on DVD & Blu-ray with a lenticular slipcover that showed Anakin and Asajj Ventress, Did all the Blu-ray versions have the lenticular cover? I've read on the net that some did while others did not include a slipcover.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
My copy of this has no slipcover. The cover illustration is of Anakin alone wielding his lightsaber. Pretty sure I purchased this at or close to the time it was released.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I recall the lenticular cover. I don't remember if I got it or not, as I consolidated all my SW: The Clone Wars into a space-saving 10 disc Viva Elite blu-ray case, as I refuse to buy more shelving. It is part of my denial process. ;)

The cover might has also been a retailer exclusive. I got an exclusive lenticular for The Corpse Bride at Wal-mart.

Covers now seem to be such a waste, but I don't have the heart to toss them in the recycle bin just yet, well, in most cases.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I have the lenticular cover. (Alternates between Anakin or Ventress holding a lightsaber.) Got mine from an indie shop in Boston back when it came out, so I don't think it was retailer exclusive. One of my first Blu-rays! I got my first BD player about a month before this disc was released.

ijthompson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jordan
Mine also has the lenticular cover. Bought at Blockbuster on release day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.