What's new

The Andy Griffith Show and Third Rock from the Sun (1 Viewer)

JohnOPR

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard anything about future releases of complete seasons of "The Andy Griffith Show" or of ANY future releases of "Third Rock from the Sun"?

I had heard that Paramount would be releasing seasons 2 and 3 of TAGS before summer but have seen nothing lately concerning that. 3rd Rock is, of course, available on R2 discs. That doesn't help those of us whose players play only R1, however.

Please pass on all gossip, rumors...or even facts.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
There HAD BEEN a plan to have gotten as far as the 4th season of Andy Griffith by mid-to-late July. Something's blown that schedule, though, and I don't have a clue what it is. I expect its still coming, just not as swiftly as originally hoped.

No announcements yet for 3rd Rock, but I'm keeping an eye out for that; it's a show I'll be all over whenever it hits (and we all know it will).

Wezzo

Second Unit
FWIW, the 3rd Rock sets avaliable over here are actually R0 so you could import if you have a PAL-compatible DVD player/TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks