What's new

The 80's TV lineup is back! (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Well, for anyone who doubts it, there's a press release stating that the new TMNT Animated Series based more on the original comic will be back in January on Fox. He-Man will be coming back on Cartoon Network with a new series in June.
And now, the Thundercats are getting revived in a new comic series, although sadly not on those Bret Booth drawings I posted a link to on another part of the forum..
Any insiders here know if theres been a talk about a new Tcat TV show if the new comic is successfull?
If so, three out of my four favorites will be back. All we need is a Bruce Timm Produced Real Ghostbuster series for Toonami, and life will be perfect :).

Peter D

Stunt Coordinator
FYI - They also use 'Toonami' on the WB in the afternoon, where Scooby Doo is part of the lineup.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>>Toonami is for anime only >>
Heh, alot of people will dissagree with you :). Thundercats isn't exactly anime, neither was Johny Quest.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Thundar would rock. I've been enjoying watching a bit of the Tcats on Toonami. I'd love to see a Toonami channel, as long as it isn't just endless broadcasts of the Dragonball toons (I can't stand them).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks