The 80's TV lineup is back!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, May 14, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Well, for anyone who doubts it, there's a press release stating that the new TMNT Animated Series based more on the original comic will be back in January on Fox. He-Man will be coming back on Cartoon Network with a new series in June.
    And now, the Thundercats are getting revived in a new comic series, although sadly not on those Bret Booth drawings I posted a link to on another part of the forum..
    Any insiders here know if theres been a talk about a new Tcat TV show if the new comic is successfull?
    If so, three out of my four favorites will be back. All we need is a Bruce Timm Produced Real Ghostbuster series for Toonami, and life will be perfect [​IMG].

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Toonami is for anime only

3. Peter D

Peter D Stunt Coordinator

FYI - They also use 'Toonami' on the WB in the afternoon, where Scooby Doo is part of the lineup.

4. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

>>Toonami is for anime only >>
    Heh, alot of people will dissagree with you [​IMG]. Thundercats isn't exactly anime, neither was Johny Quest.

5. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

I want Thundar the Barbarian!

6. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

Thundar would rock. I've been enjoying watching a bit of the Tcats on Toonami. I'd love to see a Toonami channel, as long as it isn't just endless broadcasts of the Dragonball toons (I can't stand them).