What's new

The 5 second I.Q. Test...See how you do (1 Viewer)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Psychology 101: skills such as reading become automatic, which in technical terms means that they move beyond easy conscious control. In other words, it is practically impossible *not* to read something. I.e. this has nothing to do with intelligence. In fact, the higher the intelligence, the faster you are likely to read something.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I must be a friggin genius because I read the sentence AND the signature and member info, etc ;)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Psychology 101: skills such as reading become automatic, which in technical terms means that they move beyond easy conscious control. In other words, it is practically impossible *not* to read something. I.e. this has nothing to do with intelligence. In fact, the higher the intelligence, the faster you are likely to read something.
um, that and you'd have to read it to know not to read it.
So is this an IQ test, or a liar test??

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Hmmmmmm.... I'm not quite sure that everyone can agree on what the meaing of "is" is, but this version should clear up your question.

This sentence is false.

Brad

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Brad, are you referring to the sentence as a self-contained entity or perhaps a legal sentence upon which you are offering commentary?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks