What's new

Testy Area 51 (7 Viewers)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Isn't it too early for baseball photos?

A small town named Kuna is a few miles south of me. Due to a real large cave located there the schools have adopted a caveman mascot.

fundraiser_full_10696227_544199819046639_8642490369966032288_n.jpg

Last edited:

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I once sailed into Pearl as a civilian tech rep on USS Long Beach CGN-9. The sailors in dress whites stood at the rail and on command snapped to salute the USS Arizona.

Normally I drive my Miata on December 7th. Too much snow today. I mention this since all Miatas are made in Hiroshima. We got them, and they recovered under my cousin Shogun MacArthur.

Last edited:

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Cold.

This is going to be the coldest night of the year in the NW. At my house it's presently 20* F (-7* C), but up in the mountains at Stanley it's -17* F (-22* C). Once again Stanley is colder than Nome (1* F, -17* C) or Anchorage (16* F, -9* C) up in Alaska.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Got cold up here too! Went from 2C on Saturday to -20C on Sunday and stayed there ever since. -30C with the wind. HORRIBLE!

CyoMoeaWIAAg1DN.jpg

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Stanley, Idaho elevation 6300 ft record low -48, uh, no thank you. Population 63 I wonder why. Even that little Google maps orange man wanted no part of Stanley lol

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
It was actually not cold in London today, 35 years ago I would have been trying to figure out which mound of snow my car was under.

This trailer might warm you guys up -

(too much Zac Efron, not enough girls in bikinis! effin' trailer editors should be sacked!)

And Spidey Mark III is on the way too - Michael Keaton - Batman, Birdman and now The Vulture.

And it's Rise of the Dawn of the War of the Planet of the Computer Generated Apes - sorry it just isn't the same with the realistic apes - the fun of the original films was seeing famous and not so famous actors in ape masks, grunting and walking funny, those ape masks were iconic, now it's like watching some mental National Geographic docu-series "What if Apes Took Over the Earth?"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.