What's new

Talladega Nights discussion and reviews.... (1 Viewer)

Windbreaker

Auditioning
Real Name
Andy
Anchorman lost me starting with the street battle. I've heard T'Nights is a tad shy of A'Man on the funny scale, so I'll wait for the rental.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
On Sportscenter, they showed a real-life Ricky Bobby moment when a Nascar crew member caught on fire and the crew had to use the fire extinguishers on the guy.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
This movie has crushed the other big names and no dedicated review thread? (well not actually crushed but you know!)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I just saw this film and speaking as someone who watches and loves racing, I must say that this film was pretty God aweful lol. The jokes were awkward and went on waaaay too long, and a couple of those were even repeated later on.

Another poor choice was the very strange inclusion of that equally strange french guy, he just gave me the creeps with his off-putting way of acting and speaking.

I can't say that Will Farrel's brand of humour is working out for me as I didn't care for any of his films thus far. On the plus side, Leslie Bibb was hot! :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Yea My G/F made me see this thinking I would really like it. She had seen it a week before with her kid and friend.

Im not a Will Farrell fan but am a Nascar fan.

I thought it was just ok - a few laughs but ALOT of these jokes just fell flat.

I did like the knife in the leg and the carwash scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks