What's new

T2 ultimate edition case---how long? (1 Viewer)

Sean_J

Agent
I have a question... was the Tin Case for the T2 ultimate edition a limited time... if so how much longer are the tin cases available??

Please help
Coolen88

ps... despite hearing that the metal cases ruin the plastic case.... i still want a tin case :)

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
The tin case for the Ultimate Edition is fine, it's the Extreme Edition that has the problem. The Ultimate Edition Tin is no longer in production....if you meant Extreme Edition, I don't know.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
I often see used T2:UE discs with the tin case at used DVD stores, and they're often in very good condition. That's how I got mine! Just keep an eye out and also check half.com and used Amazon discs, they'll say if it has the tin or not.

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator
Artisan replaced the Ultimate Edition's metal case with a cardboard/paper version in later releases of the discs. I remember seeing several Ultimate Editions at Best Buy a while back, and they definitely did not have the metal slipcase. The newer versions also did not have the raised logo that the metal case had.

Who knows what they'll do with the new version, It wouldn't be surprising if they followed the same pattern though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks