T2 ultimate edition case---how long?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Sean_J, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Sean_J

Sean_J Agent

I have a question... was the Tin Case for the T2 ultimate edition a limited time... if so how much longer are the tin cases available??

Please help
    Coolen88

ps... despite hearing that the metal cases ruin the plastic case.... i still want a tin case :)

2. Tom Tsai

Tom Tsai Supporting Actor

The tin case for the Ultimate Edition is fine, it's the Extreme Edition that has the problem. The Ultimate Edition Tin is no longer in production....if you meant Extreme Edition, I don't know.

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Both tins are 1-run items. When they're done they're done

4. Matt Czyz

Matt Czyz Supporting Actor

I often see used T2:UE discs with the tin case at used DVD stores, and they're often in very good condition. That's how I got mine! Just keep an eye out and also check half.com and used Amazon discs, they'll say if it has the tin or not.

5. Rollie

Rollie Stunt Coordinator

Artisan replaced the Ultimate Edition's metal case with a cardboard/paper version in later releases of the discs. I remember seeing several Ultimate Editions at Best Buy a while back, and they definitely did not have the metal slipcase. The newer versions also did not have the raised logo that the metal case had.

Who knows what they'll do with the new version, It wouldn't be surprising if they followed the same pattern though.