What's new

SVS b-stocks! (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
wow, there were alot of returns today! (that's good for alot of bargain shoppers out there!)

1 ART 351

2 20-39CS's

and 1 CS_Ultra!!

PLEASE someone grab them before i do something stupid...

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
"there were alot of returns today!"

Actually that's about 4 weeks worth. We tend to let them "stack up" ;^) We once got more returns due to shipping damage, but improved boxing and construction techniques have all but eliminated that. Now it's the occasional "my wife freaked, she can't stand to see ANY speakers in her room, I have to buy Bose"... or "I just lost my job and need to eat instead". We're running about 1 in 1,000 returns due to "I didn't like it".

For those that are looking for them I must add that if you see one, and are considering it...consider fast.

B-stocks rarely last more than an hour or two before they are snapped up.

Ron

Jay C

Grip
Ron,
How did you post your reply on January 17th, 2002 at 05:11 PM MST when it isn't even 11:44 PM CST yet :) May want to check your CMOS battery ;)
BTW everyone, everything but the 1 ART is gone.
Jay
:)

Jay C

Grip
Ah well, looks like it was the server, cause it says 5:46 for me. Anyway, I'm joining the SVS owner's club today, maybe I'll have it next week.

Jay

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
I'm the lucky bastard that got a hold of the Ultra.
Impulse buy, just like grabbing a pack of chewing gum in the supermarket line. Right... :)
Anyway, I'm stoked. Bass nirvana, here I come..:D

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
yeah i would've grabbed it but i'm saving up for a 16-46CS+ and S1000. i want/need the extra extension and am willing to give up a few dB in order to get that. anyways, i dont have an extra $200 to spend or i woulda grabbed it.

enjoy!

Jon D

Stunt Coordinator
I'm the lucky bastard who got the 1646 pc B-stock, apparently before anyone knew it was there. Advantages of haunting the SVS page at 1 in the morning. I hear that I'm very fortunate. Imagine my jaw when I scrolled down the page......... Thanks Ron and Tom for adjusting your posting schedule to my internet habits ;) (just kidding).

Randy G

Second Unit
I just got RID of an Art 351.
"I m prt f ll tht I hve smlld, yt ll xprnc s frt whrthr wncs tht ntrvld wrld whs mrgn ggs frvr nd frvr..." go figure

Randy G

Second Unit
Thomas,
I was just kidding. My response was merely an excuse to make fun of DonnyD's tagline.

Randy G

Second Unit
Sorry Donny, but your quote was too obscure and pretentious NOT to make fun of. Your latest quote is a good one, though.
Apologies

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks