What's new

Sunrise DVD question (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere, I can't seem to find any info on it. I've been very interested in getting a copy of Sunrise, which Fox offers for free if you purchase three of their Studio Classics line. The website says that more information will be included with the eligible DVDs. I purchased three Studio Classics titles, all brand new, and not one of them included any sort of information about Sunrise at all. No coupon to mail in, no address, nothing. One of the DVDs had a sticker on the front saying "Purchase 3 Studio Classics and get Sunrise free by mail" but upon opening the DVD, there was no further information.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?

Josh

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
That's odd.

All of the Fox Classics I've purchased had a little insert to fill out and attach the proofs of purchase to in order to get the Sunrise DVD.

I'm sure someone here must have an extra one kicking around they can mail to you (I'd be happy to once I get The Song of Bernadette).

Matthew Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I too have a Sunrise dvd question - sorry to hijack the (somewhat dormant) thread.

I picked up Sunrise last night at a used dvd local - $10. I'm happy as can be, but I was wondering if anyone who got it through the mail can tell me if there was an insert in their copies.

I have no complaints whatsoever if I'm missing it - more curious as to what was on it if anything.

Much appreciated.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I am enviuos of the folk who have Sunrise at the moment, but soon I will have my own copy,

Either through the boxset in october or the r2 version that is coming out in January 2004 through Eureka Video in the UK

:D

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I have no complaints whatsoever if I'm missing it - more curious as to what was on it if anything.
Mine has one. I received mine earlier this year. It has the chapter listing & picture of a poster & 3 stills from the film & a fair bit of text.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
I just got mine a week or two ago, and it had an insert. We had been waiting a fair while for new stock from Fox in Canada, so I don't think the inserts have been discontinued.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks