What's new

Suncoast goof on Farscape Comp Season 3 (1 Viewer)

JackKay

Second Unit
Suncoast is listing Farscape: The Complete Season 3 [10 Discs]
DVD $149.98 Now $29.99

Some people on other forums have got confirmation on their order. Good deal for Farscape fans. Just type farscape 3 in their search.

http://www.suncoast.com

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's now listed as a backordered item, so odds are these orders will be cancelled (but I gave it to ol' college try anyway).

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I had to also give it the ol' college try but I'm certain that it will be cancelled, and really who could blame them?

Ed Payne

Agent
I gave it my try earlier, as well. How do people find these "deals" so quickly? It's not like they advertised it. The wonders of the internet. :D

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Suncost did honor my mispriced Firefly, but that was a matter of $19.99 instead of $49.99 and I had a pre-order ticket for the misprice. This is much more money and not a pre-order, so let's see what they do.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Suncoast went and cancelled my order, much like many of your predicted. THey're giving me a 10% off coupon, but 10% off Suncoast is still pretty expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks