What's new

suggestions for Titanic MK II 12" enclosure ... (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I recently purchased this driver and have a PE 250 watt plate amp. Any reccomended enclosures? I was thinking of going with the sealed low Q design of 3.3 cubic feet. Any thoughts? Anyone have this driver and what are you using for an enclosure and what's your impression? thanks
everyone.

george king

Supporting Actor
Jason,

I have the same driver and amp. Since I am going to use this for 60/40 music/HT I am going to put it in a 2 cubic foot sealed box, stuff it with about 2 lbs of polyfill, and this should get me a Q of about 0.65. Without the stuffing it models with a Q of about .7

Hope this helps.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I'm about 80/20 HT/Music. Maybe even 90% HT. Would the lower Q be better for mid Q the best? I like accurate deeper bass.

Jason

ross ish

Stunt Coordinator
Jason,

Got mine in a 101 liter with about 3lbs of stuffing. This combo really produces the goods, much better than the shiva that was in the same box.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Any other input? Maybe suggest an alignment for me? I'm just not sure what would work best with the driver. I'm thinking larger sealed. ??

Jason_Me

Stunt Coordinator
Based on your 90% HT needs I would go with the Shiva EBS alignment (142.5 liters, 18.1 hz tune) found on Adire's website.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
So you can use the Adire design exactly and just pop in the Titanic driver instead of a shiva? Are there any adjustments that would need to be made? thanks

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks