What's new

Subwoofer punishment? (1 Viewer)

Vaughan

Agent
Has anyone played the Phantom Menace opening scene at full reference ie121db or Toy story 2 at reference, so far i haven't heard of anyone playing these scenes at this level, having smily faces, just flattened woofers.Although it is a strict requirment as both sequences do contain sub-sonic frequencies.Anyone who has accomplished this feat, please let me know?

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I know it is referance but I dont think I have even ever heard it at that level anywhere. . . I think there is a brown note imbedded in it some where.

MarcVH

Second Unit
I've played Toy Story 2 at reference; the sound is certainly loud but as long as it's clean it doesn't pose problems. It doesn't bottom my dual SVS cylinders.

Mark Seaton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark Seaton
Reference levels? Not a problem for either of the soundtracks mentioned above to me, but I'm still waiting to use a beast that can provide the content to below 10Hz in room for things like the pod race and Ice Age's opening scene. 14-16Hz extension while at reference level is certainly still plenty of fun. :cool:

Vaughan

Agent
Brian, you are one HELLUVA lucky man!,please describe the feeling that you got when using this weapon.Have you done any benchmark tests with it yet?

Vaughan

Agent
Mark, i'm suprised that the phantam menace actually extends down to that subsonic range(10hz), previously i thought 17-20hz was the range that the sequence extended to, but GOD i'm a bit worried now.I'm sure Brain's B4 supersub, can give good output in 8-14hz range as well, assuming that your organs aren't flattened?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks