What's new

Studio V.3's... (1 Viewer)

ArthurJ

Second Unit
I can get the Paradigm Studio 20 V.3 and The Studio CC-470 V.3 for $1455 Canadian Tax Included. Is this a good deal? Also, I am really trying to restrict my budget, yet get the best I can get within that budget. So I'm focusing more on the Mains and Center. So with that said I need a pair of rear speakers strictly for HT. They need to be within $300. Do you think the Titans or Mini-monitors would work? Thanks!

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
Looks like a good price, retail USD is 800 for the 20s, and 600 for the 470, so looks about the same, but since it's in canadian, looks like a good deal to me. Yeah, atoms/titans/mini-monitors, or any of the ADPs should work well. You'll not be perfectly matched, but the general "paradigm" sound is similar, and I'd rather spend money on the fronts (as you do), so they should work fine.

ArthurJ

Second Unit
Regularely they are $1000 for the 20's and $700 for the CC. Plus Tax. So I would normally pay $1819.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks