What's new

Studio Reply time? (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
i have used Criterion's web s. to see if they might be able to replace my NIGHT TO REMEMBER DVD which no longer plays.

It has been well over two weeks since i used their "problem disc" inquiry and a note to Jon Mulavaney to see if they could do so.

As yet, i have had no reply. i don't want to be a pest....so am i being too impatient hoping for a reply at this time, or should i wait a bit longer before using other altenatives such as snale mail in approaching the problem?

Thanks.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I would send another e-mail noting that your first received no response. It's been awhile, but I sent Mr. Mulvaney a note about a problem once and got a response within 2 days. Perhaps your original got lost in someone's mailbox (it happens to me at work).

It's been my experience that the smaller labels have excellent customer service and only rarely have I not gotten a response within a reasonable time.

Good luck!

Steve

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Would like to tell all, that Criterion did respond and settle my problem that i had with NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks