Studio Reply time?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by bob kaplan, Aug 3, 2006.

1. bob kaplan

bob kaplan Supporting Actor

bob kaplan
    i have used Criterion's web s. to see if they might be able to replace my NIGHT TO REMEMBER DVD which no longer plays.

It has been well over two weeks since i used their "problem disc" inquiry and a note to Jon Mulavaney to see if they could do so.

As yet, i have had no reply. i don't want to be a pest....so am i being too impatient hoping for a reply at this time, or should i wait a bit longer before using other altenatives such as snale mail in approaching the problem?

Thanks.

2. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    I would send another e-mail noting that your first received no response. It's been awhile, but I sent Mr. Mulvaney a note about a problem once and got a response within 2 days. Perhaps your original got lost in someone's mailbox (it happens to me at work).

It's been my experience that the smaller labels have excellent customer service and only rarely have I not gotten a response within a reasonable time.

Good luck!

Steve

3. bob kaplan

bob kaplan
    Thanks Steve.

4. bob kaplan

bob kaplan
    Would like to tell all, that Criterion did respond and settle my problem that i had with NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
    thanks.