What's new

Steel Battalion on Ebay... (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I know a few of us were wondering how this mech game/controller would fare later in it's life. IE, a worthless, overpriced gimmick or, a collectible worth more than we originally paid.
Well, check out www.ebay.com and you'll find your answer. It's already selling for AT LEAST the $200 price tag...and it's not even an old game yet!
I guess it's not an easy game to get ahold of. I know that my eb only ordered 2, with mine being one of them, and they said that they'd have to special order any more.
I also like the look of the footpedals we got here in the States, as compared to the original ones in Japan. I think that the metal pedals look better, imho.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Dang, now I wish I had bought a few. I don't really have any interest in playing the game, but if I could make a 100 bucks on each one I sold it would be nice.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Another fun fact: they are also readily available if you go to Gamestop or EB and ask them to order one for you.

I was able to strike while the iron was hot though. I ordered one from Bestprices.com for $178 shipped, but I was pretty skeptical of them. When it didn't ship out within 2 days of the ship date and the customer service responses had spelling mistakes/grammatical errors, I started looking for another one. A Gamestop about 45 minutes away got an extra in, which I bought for retail, and Bestprices did eventually ship mine. I sold the spare for close to $300 on ebay......end result after all applicable costs have been taken out:

My Steel Battalion cost $110.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks