What's new

'Star Wars Mega Super Marathon Tix on sale soon!' (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Want to see all 7 Star Wars movies back to back? Apparently that theaters around the country have been contacted by Disney to prepare to sell advanced tickets for the film this Friday, October 16.

Full story here!

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
As much as I would like to go to all the films, I might just show up in time for Revenge of the Sith and then watch through the OT. 4AM is just a bit early for me.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Of all the days to have concert tickets...so maybe see the marathon, leave before Force Awakens, see the concert and then come back to see a separate late night showing?

That's probably insane, right?

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
I wonder if theaters are going to allow fans to camp out in line this time around?

The weather will be lousy in many places long before then, but that doesn't stop people from camping out in front of stores before Black Friday.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Tony J Case said:
Want to see all 7 Star Wars movies back to back? Apparently that theaters around the country have been contacted by Disney to prepare to sell advanced tickets for the film this Friday, October 16.

Full story here!
I did the LOTR Extended films before The Hobbit came out. Not sure I could handle another entire day of sitting in a theater, although I'm sure my brother will be trying to get me to go as soon as he hears.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Update:

We’ve heard from multiple sources that here’s what’s happening with Star Wars: The Force Awakens this weekend.

1) we’ll get to see the official one sheet on Sunday morning.

2) The trailer will debut Monday night, roughly around 8pm EST.

3) Tickets will go on sale very soon after that, likely around 8:30pm EST. They should be available at most, if not all, ticketing sites and theaters.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
MV84zau.jpg
The Nerd is strong with this one!

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Already did the only SW marathon that's relevant for me: The OT, back in the 80s.

cookiesmom

Auditioning
Real Name
Kathy
I know it is not coming out until December 18, but wanted to find out how many of you already have your tickets and are you excited about it. I grew up loving 4, 5, 6 and looking forward to 7. We just purchased our tickets for the first day and have them hanging on my fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks