What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Star Wars Ep. VII Megathread: The Force Awakens (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
SamT said:
Seriously it will be really wrong if they kill any of the three. Even if they are not coming back for the next movies, they shouldn't be killed.
I agree. I am so tired of lazy film making - which is what it is when you kill off major characters in an attempt to make the audience feel something. Not saying that's what JJ and co. are doing, but JJ doesn't have a great track record on this.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well they won't be killing off Admiral Ackbar, unfortunately a Japanese whaling boat caught him, not much left but they did say it was for "scientific purposes" so i guess that's alright then, i think i ate a piece of him in the fish and chip shop last week.

DanH1972

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan
FoxyMulder said:
Well they won't be killing off Admiral Ackbar, unfortunately a Japanese whaling boat caught him, not much left but they did say it was for "scientific purposes" so i guess that's alright then, i think i ate a piece of him in the fish and chip shop last week.

NO!!!! NO!!!! It's not true! That's impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
SamT said:
Seriously it will be really wrong if they kill any of the three. Even if they are not coming back for the next movies, they shouldn't be killed.
Given how badly the death of a certain beloved character in a 1999 novel went over with fans, (I won't spoil it here) I would imagine they would think twice about such a stunt now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Prime
The book was promoted on tv featuring Mark Hamill doing a voiceover as Luke.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Harrison Ford having fun with his twisted ankle (or whatever it is):

Harrison Ford.jpg

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Oh, it very well could be photoshopped, not to mention that we don't know if Ford is wearing a beard in the movie or not. Either way, it's a fun picture, and I'd like to imagine Ford has a sense of humor about things.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
FoxyMulder said:
Captain! Ackbar, at 23 degrees starboard.

0.jpg

I had him for breakfast yesterday morning and it was tasty Trap.

ackbar-with-breakfast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reconbo
Recent bookmarks