What's new

Star Trek Nemesis trailer online 6/26/02 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
This is going to be one kick-arse movie. Dare I say that I think it might be the best one yet (at least of the TNG movies). We'll have to wait and see if it can rival Khan.

After watching the trailer, I wonder if any of the following might make it onto the soudntrack CD:

Free Fallin'
Freebird
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
etc

So cool and I just can't wait.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Or Beverly for that matter :P. I don't think the trailer was meant to showcase everyone, though they would have been kind to.
I have a feeling you've seen which characters will be the focus of this film.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Regarding LORE..that is NOT him
. His identity has already been mentioned (spoiled?) by Feng in a previous post. And of course, the film primarily deals with Data and Picard, but all the regulars have their moments, especially Riker and Troi.
If any one wants details regarding the screenplay, just ask and I will spoiler block the answers. I have it sitting right in front of me.:)

Eric F

Screenwriter
Hey man! This is not a spoiler thread! Thanks for ruining an element of the movie for me!:frowning:

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Tino. I'm glad I didn't read through all the posts :). I may actually be best of unsubscribing shortly as I'm sure this'll be a spoiler hotbed.
Looking at the trailer again, it's not an NG series outfit, but the underneath part of the current uniforms.

Todd_B

Second Unit
Damn! Data is looking old :)
This looks like it will be a great time and I am sooo counting down to the release!
Todd B

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Jasen, you should do a save-as at the page Nigel posted about 16 posts up (on page 1). That may work better for you.

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
I just find it amazing how every single person from TNG has aged considerably and Patrick Stewart looks just like he did when the series debuted in 1987. :)

Todd_B

Second Unit
^ Funny you should mention that. I was watching "Dune" last night and you know what, he looks the same age then as he does now!
The man could be another Dick Clark :D
Todd B

Jeff Willy

Agent
I don't know... The look of the CGI is too slick or something. I'm not a huge ST fan, but I've seen most of the movies. This doesn't look like the others, and I think that is a big risk to take.

Blu

Screenwriter
I find it hard to believe that this will be the end of the ST movie franchise. Final Journey? I doubt it, not if this movie is successful!
Unless they are going to try to make a movie involving previously unknown characters ala Halloween 3, and continue the franchise that way but I find that unlikely.
This one looks like it is going to rock!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Hard to believe the already considered old cast -- at the time -- went on to do 6 movies and the TNG cast -- considerably younger -- could end up doing fewer.

Feng

Stunt Coordinator
How is revealing the name B9 a spoiler? I didn't say where he came from, how is he related to Data, what is his background. You can name it B9, C10, R2D2, whatever. The name doesn't say anything.
Also if you read any trek websites you would have already seen the name by now.

DanHaya

Second Unit
Funny thing about that kid from "Trekkies"...he was later invited by Drew Carey to be on his show and plays himself in an episode of "The Drew Carey Show"! Go figure! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks